Contraceptive Corn

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The population density here is about 2 people per square mile, a little crowded but not too bad. Our planet is grossly overpopulated. The thought of everybody living on 2 small islands is both laughable and horrible. Look how badly people get along now and multiply that by millions. Contraceptive corn? Sounds like a good idea. Contraceptive beer might be better though.

Living in Manhattan is not my cup of tea either. But some people love it.
How many acres of land does it take to provide every new yorker with the food oil water minerals and finished products that they consume I wonder.

As for population control, either we take care of it or nature will, and everything we strive for is to save lives and improve health, thereby exacerbating the loading on the planet.

I'm assuming the New Yorkers you're talking about are only consumers of product and not producers? There are many New Yorkers that are producers that don't live in NY city. There are amish populations in the state.

You could fit the entire world’s population quite comfortably into New Zealand. There be no overpopulation so let’s do continue to happily breed. No need for contraception View attachment 13688.
Great. Let's send most of the world's population to NZ. Of course they'd have no way to feed them, but I'm OK with that.

Great. Let's send most of the world's population to NZ. Of course they'd have no way to feed them, but I'm OK with that.
Not to worry NZ has a abundance of sheep and her neighbour Australia has a abundance of prime beef. I sure up class New Yorkers feel right at home. Your navy does always feel right at home when they visit . : )

I am old. I do remember a science fiction writer Isiac Asimov. He proposed a world like ours, but there only Ten thousand people living on it. They had every modern thing we have and more. The farms were all automated (run by AI) Trantor was the center of government. They depended on many supply ships arrivring every day. New Zealand is a wonderful place. So was California. Don't go there.

I am too old to have any babies. . . almost by 10 years now, but this new "Lettuce Vaccine" will make me NOT buy any lettuce in the future. I do on occasion when I can't really grow enough during the summer months to keep up with what I consume. Since I have gone to working full time I am only really keeping up with the kitchen garden now. Just don't have the time to can every day.

The anti baby lettuce vaccine we not need. Maybe the remedy to the horrible anti baby vaccine lettuce is cabbage. Cabbage and cabbage patch dolls shall arise to undo the dreaded anti baby lettuce vaccine Yes let’s all eat more cabbage. : ) . Danil as to old age. Well Abraham and Sara were rather stricken in old age. Some do say they were around the 3 score and ten when Isaac was conceived. A wonderful testimony to the miracle of life

I would want to see what the sanitation solution to such a population on that kind of land mass would look like first.
They would be rapidly creating their own landmass just like a volcano which would give them even more space-per-person...with the amount of BS the domocrats produce,,,we should be scared they could build a bridge and come back to scare us again....😱😱

Latest posts

Back