Quantcast

Condor Outdoor Compact Assault Pack

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
thats a great pack at a great price. i may think about that as a second pack. you know 1 for everybody lol. im still building on the 1st one, but im close to completing the basics, then once i have a few packs with the basics, ill add to the pleasureties of what i would like to take.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
thats a great pack at a great price. i may think about that as a second pack. you know 1 for everybody lol. im still building on the 1st one, but im close to completing the basics, then once i have a few packs with the basics, ill add to the pleasureties of what i would like to take.
I hear ya, My wife an I are backpackers so it was easy to get her on board with the gear.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Little by little.
i think its because everybody she trys to talk shit about it ends up tellen her its really a good idea.
or for example, we were at the hospital the other day (which believe it or not, the nurse gave me 3/4 a small bottle of aniseptic iodine lol) but she (becsuse i asked for it) was talking crap about prepping to the nurse, and the nurse then stated she was a prepper too LOL, no matter who my wife talks to tells her, "no really its a good idea!"
slowly but surely LOL.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Little by little.
i think its because everybody she trys to talk shit about it ends up tellen her its really a good idea.
or for example, we were at the hospital the other day (which believe it or not, the nurse gave me 3/4 a small bottle of aniseptic iodine lol) but she (becsuse i asked for it) was talking crap about prepping to the nurse, and the nurse then stated she was a prepper too LOL, no matter who my wife talks to tells her, "no really its a good idea!"
slowly but surely LOL.
Did you tell the nurse about the site? Just teasing you.... I do not expect members to do the marketing that is my responsibility.

I too try to get what I can from hospitals too. Some nurses are cool about it others not so much.