concealing my location

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any how to's on hiding smoke. We cook on a wood stove now and it leaves a trail an idiot could follow blind. How bout some of you military guys. I know yall had to have a plan

You might also consider hay box cooking, cooking at night, or a solar oven.

If you run your flue through a water filter you will reduce the smoke almost completly
its simple after your flue runs through the wall drop it keeping the 55 gal drum 3/4 full of water above the fire box and run flue out other side top of drum I can send you a drawing that shows how to build it it is fast easy fix and also helps warm water that can be used as out house flush water

the rocket stove is a very good product to build yet it still gives off smoke as it starts but also these small (survival stoves IE... the rocket stove or the penny stove or achohol stoves are really only good for cooking a can of beans or soup
Now with out revieling to much of my family history if you build the rocket stove in a larger earth bound vertion (earth furnace) you might know as Popcorn Suttens whiskey still style stove will allow you to cook larger and warm more and also can be easily distroyed in a bug out of area leave little sign behind you

the rocket stove is a very good product to build yet it still gives off smoke as it starts but also these small (survival stoves IE... the rocket stove or the penny stove or achohol stoves are really only good for cooking a can of beans or soup
Now with out revieling to much of my family history if you build the rocket stove in a larger earth bound vertion (earth furnace) you might know as Popcorn Suttens whiskey still style stove will allow you to cook larger and warm more and also can be easily distroyed in a bug out of area leave little sign behind you
I'd love to see the stove or at least the design of it.

images

this is an earthen furnace fire box is bottom front just remove the still and you have a fire box furnace or earthen furnace

Where you guys on mooonshiners last night ? LOL

yep grandpa showed me the ropes when i was younger just never got into making any due to not wanting to see a cell or bars

Latest posts

Back