Community Networking

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy Roper

Reaction score
I encourage everyone to do an internet search (Google) for registered sex offenders in your area, starting with using just your zip code as the search parameters. You'll be shocked by what you discover, guaranteed. But once you do, you can network with your neighbors, especially those who have children, and become a person of influence in your community, by discussing what you find with them. I was able to even get a registered sex offender to move by making flyers and distributing them all over the neighborhood, including the County Sheriff's department phone number, which encouraged people to call and report any sightings of the violent rapist. The calls led to the Sheriff's department revisiting his residency requirements, which it turned out he was in violation of, living too close to a park. Now, he is gone. This is real world, positive local activism that does good work starting where we live and expanding outwards, from the grassroots. After all, who likes registered sex offenders? If you plan to stand in place in your community, the time to establish yourself as a leader and organizer there is NOW, before the SHTF. Your neighbors, instead of thinking of you as the crazy survivalist, will think of you as someone who cares about the safety of children, just as they do.

I wish someone had told us our new neighbour's OH was a heroin addict, one day when his neighbour was out(they live in the next street around the corner)walking her dogs he broke in and robbed her place. we saw him in a Police car and wondered what was up, that's was just after they moved in.
in the local paper a couple of weeks ago he was in court and got put away for 5 years, which with our prison system means he'll be out in 2.5 years.
she is still there with the kid(about 4 or 5) but is keeping a very low profile after we reported her and her father for noise nuisance.

Latest posts

Back