Coming out of my well-stocked closet :-)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alawishus

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just a normal stay-at-home mom of three small kids. I'm really kind of girly. (To see me, you would think "preppy" not "prepper"!) I've always been interested in survival, camping, stocking up food, stuff like that, but I have never labeled myself a "prepper". I'm hoping to learn a few things here if for nothing more than to impress my husband and kids when we go camping!

Hi, I'm just a normal stay-at-home mom of three small kids. I'm really kind of girly. (To see me, you would think "preppy" not "prepper"!) I've always been interested in survival, camping, stocking up food, stuff like that, but I have never labeled myself a "prepper". I'm hoping to learn a few things here if for nothing more than to impress my husband and kids when we go camping!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum. Isn't it nice that looks are deceiving? Everyone looks at me and thinks pta mom... LOL! And isn't a nice feeling to look over what you've got stored and then look at the weather forecast and say "Bring it baby!".

Welcome, Alawishus, and I hope you enjoy our forum. I am sure that you know more than you think about prepping, being a stay at home mom of 3 kids! We will help you any way we can, and feel free to ask us anything at all no matter how small or silly it seems. I will have no problem answering any of your questions, and as they say the only silly question is the one not asked. We are all here to help and we all have our strengths so if I can't help you with something I will point you in the right direction. And Anorak you are so way more than a PTA Mom!!!

You are welcome Anorak and thanks for all the help you have given me since I joined the site.

Latest posts

Back