coloidal silver

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emp proof

Reaction score
You need 2 small rods of silver (I don't know if its a certain type/grade) I'll ask my mate asap, and a car battery, hook up one rod to the positive and one the the negative terminal, dip the rods in some water, it should start creating bubbles from either rod, leave it for a minute remove the rods and disconnect the battery and drink the water, it should have a blue colour but not that blue, drink this once a day and your resistance to disease and infection will be greatly increased, this WILL keep you healthy now or post shtf

You need 2 small rods of silver (I don't know if its a certain type/grade) I'll ask my mate asap, and a car battery, hook up one rod to the positive and one the the negative terminal, dip the rods in some water, it should start creating bubbles from either rod, leave it for a minute remove the rods and disconnect the battery and drink the water, it should have a blue colour but not that blue, drink this once a day and your resistance to disease and infection will be greatly increased, this WILL keep you healthy now or post shtf
My wife introduced me to this stuff. It has numerous medicinal uses!

Its so easy to make without buying the machine though and we have car batteries and solar and wind generated trickle chargers, were next to the sea too so we have an abundance of water to filter and then distill and then we will be going one better than normal water by electrolosis of silver :) I think it will be a great advantage for us

Latest posts

Back