Cold Steel mini torpedo

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthur Morgan

Reaction score
I have a couple of the cold steel torpedos laying around somewhere (I'm not the most organized with my stuff which is probably what concerns me most in terms of not being prepared.) Anyway, they are cool looking but I doubt they are all that practical... too heavy to throw in my opinion.

I've noted that Cold Steel has been sold,and the future of some CS products is in doubt. This frustrates me as it seems less and less of the good bargains are available anymore. Remember the CVA bobcats? They didn't look fancy, but if used properly could get the job done. Today things all seem to be about bells and whistles, and the higher price tags to go with that.

Anyway, the question: Who has experience with the CS mini torpedo? It seems to me that the mini might be a better choice in terms of actually using one.

Though I have a lot of CS blades none are the Mini Torpedo, sorry. But I love my 2nd and 3rd gen Voyagers, my Bushman etc which have served me well.

Though I have a lot of CS blades none are the Mini Torpedo, sorry. But I love my 2nd and 3rd gen Voyagers, my Bushman etc which have served me well.

show your house and your work, anonymous troll ... you are a simple chatterbox who deceives the Americans ... you have nothing

Latest posts

Back