Climate Change

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Let's put our conversations on this topic back together in one spot.

Kevin, here's an even better article:
https://www.breitbart.com/environme...rts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/

It's a great list, covers 41 various declarations by our brilliant scientists about upcoming disasters... that have all completely failed. And they go back to the 60's. They cover so many of the things we talk about such as global warming/cooling, climate change, end of oil, starvation, CO2, pollution, and killer bees! And one after the other, they failed to come true. They didn't even come close. No, they flat never happened.

Before you click the link, pick a number 1-41. They actually have the link on every 'prediction' giving the details. Look into the number you picked. Have some fun.

So, the point. These scientists have a 0-41 scorecard. Why should we believe anything they say? Why should we fund out of taxpayer money anything they do? Sure, research something useful. But stop funding stupidity.

They rely on people having a short memory. The sad thing is that it works with most people.

Remember how the ozone layer was going to be gone in a few years? They were saying that the CFCs already in the atmosphere would take years to trickle up to the ozone layer, so even if we eliminated CFC usage worldwide we's still be facing a ozone layer crisis for years.

And then after they got the laws passed to ban CFCs, it's like the ozone layer miraculously recovered overnight and they suddenly just stopped talking about it. o_O

Last edited:
I'm sitting on a beach in Maui right now. It's just as warm and beautiful as it was when I was here the first time 29 years ago. All the GW weenies can kiss my ###. Things look pretty damn nice from my point of view. This Man made global warming scam is designed for the weak minded fools who are stupid enough to fall for anything.

How come the Climate Change scare mongers go on and on about a few lowland pacific atolls becoming submerged but they dont mention the fact that Scandinavia is RISING out of the sea increasing its land mass ( ask Jonnte) or that more and more Tundra in Canada, Greenland etc and part of the north is becoming Temporate instead of sub artic and making millions of hectares habitable ??

Last edited:
I think that people is so confused about this problem because a lot of "studies". I think that our best chance to know what is real happening to the world is searching for behavior changes of our climate through the time, but the most important is realize that no matter if this is caused by cow farts or fossil fuel-based industry, the thing is
¿Could this situation harm our life system as we know it? I think that could be. At least for a big hundred of millions of people (Just see what happen in Bangladesh or Indonisia).

That could trigger a massive migration and social and geopolitical issue for every of us. This thing probably don't kill us, but could change our life system as we know it.

Back in the day , . I remember a Elementary Teacher strongly speaking at Us Students and shaking Her finger at Us with dire warnings about what We were doing the the planet . Being a deep thinker from a early age I watched and listened to Her and realized She was repeating a scripted message from Her employer the Government . The fear mongering from the Leftist is not new. The Climate change hoax is not new either . Its all about Government control and regulation . A big Government power grab .
It seems to work on abig % of the Population , liberals are shaking in their shoes over weather patterns that Mankind has lived through for thousands of years .

People talk about this causes that and we have to do with less to live longer. The real problem and it is a very ugly problem, is the worldwide population growth. Too many and growing, needing to consume a limited amount of resources. When a nations population exceeds it ability to support that population, then there will be migration and the unwanted, will not be welcomed into the other countries. Each country has a limited amount of resources and as eh populations continue to grow, the resources don't. Can the population problem be solved ---yes. Will it be solved NO!

People talk about this causes that and we have to do with less to live longer. The real problem and it is a very ugly problem, is the worldwide population growth. Too many and growing, needing to consume a limited amount of resources. When a nations population exceeds it ability to support that population, then there will be migration and the unwanted, will not be welcomed into the other countries. Each country has a limited amount of resources and as eh populations continue to grow, the resources don't. Can the population problem be solved ---yes. Will it be solved NO!

nature has it's own ways to control over population ,,,,remember your history,,,THE BLACK PLAGUE ,,,,,EBOLA VIRUS ,, Africa is ripe for that one

TF we do not need a war,,,,,,,,,,,it is not the way it was a few hundred years ago,,,,these idiots have at their finger tips the means to destroy mankind

Depends on what countries you're talking about. If Pakistan & India go to war, they probably won't go with nukes and rather just throw 300k bodies at the battle. Most of the countries that have the biggest population problems are most like to war without nukes. Or, if they go with nukes, it'll be all the faster that population reduction happens. India/Pakistan would be a great example here too.

The worst-case problem is when the masses of ignorant animals (called 'human' still...) invade a reasonable country. Oh, for example, the muslim invasion of Europe?

See there are solution and they are all ugly. War, disease, famine, eugenics, mandatory birth control or any other draconian solution. The problem is that the countries that need to bring their population under control the most, --- are the least likely to do it.

See there are solution and they are all ugly. War, disease, famine, eugenics, mandatory birth control or any other draconian solution. The problem is that the countries that need to bring their population under control the most, --- are the least likely to do it.

UP, but those same places are most likely to have one of these events. A hurricane hits Houston and we have recovery teams & thousands of volunteers, and only a few die. Take a typhoon across India that is the same size and 10's of thousands will die after the storm leaves. We have a massive earthquake in LA & 17 die (1994) during the quake and almost none afterwards. Do the same in Mexico City and 5,000 die during and afterwards (1985).

To be honest, China's one-child policy may prove to be one of the more 'humane' methods to restrict population. Not that I like it, but give me better/kinder options?

I agree with the overpopulation arguments.

Widely available access to birth control and the emancipation of women are what I think needs to happen.

Women need to have access to the same opportunities as men in order to overcome the cultural norms of being nothing more than baby-making machines.

This means modifying Sharia Law (Good luck with that!), getting rid of female genital mutilation, and allowing women to compete equally in the workplace.

I admit to being a feminist, but I have selfish reasons. There are so many horrible problems that are now confronting humanity.....that we can't afford to waste any talent or intellectual resource.

Widely available access to birth control and the emancipation of women are what I think needs to happen.

Women need to have access to the same opportunities as men in order to overcome the cultural norms of being nothing more than baby-making machines.

This means modifying Sharia Law (Good luck with that!), getting rid of female genital mutilation, and allowing women to compete equally in the workplace.

I admit to being a feminist, but I have selfish reasons. There are so many horrible problems that are now confronting humanity.....that we can't afford to waste any talent or intellectual resource.

Dream on Kevin. It is not going to happen. Birth control is not going to happen in the nations that need it the most. Even China with their draconian laws and treatment, could not stop the birth rate clime, it only got female babies butchered. Muslim nations are not going to emancipate their women and stop having child brides. India is not moving forward on their copulation control, even with the advancements of birth control. Now that the legal and illegal migrations from these countries is under full steam, even the advanced nations will loose control of their populations. Does anybody really see the African nations becoming feminist enlightened? So you have India, China, Mid East, and Africa all breeding like rabbits. The best we can hope for is to lock down our borders and hold back the tide as long as possible. We can't feed the world and that is what is eventually going to happen --- mass starvation and global war for resources --- not minerals, not fossil fuel ---- FOOD.

You would need to get rid of the Catholics, Muslims and Communist Chinese to give women a fighting chance, even is supposedly MODERN WESTERN CIVILISED countries likw Ireland women are still subjugated by the Catholic orthodoxy.

I don't disagree with either Silent Earth or Urbanprep.

I said that the emancipation of women is what should happen......not that it will happen.....and I agree that Sharia Law, the Catholic Church, and so on aren't going away or changing their policies anytime soon.

I don't give a crap about what they do in other countries. Just because we have a few whiny bleeding hearts over here that think they need to "change the world", nothing is going to change. I think the only thing that needs to be changed is our open borders. Close the borders and keep the third world trash out.

Latest posts

Back