Climate Change

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I wanted to be crass, my comment would be “ignorant morons”…but I’d never say that. 😇
Past week has been telling me about each of them. Unfortunately it’s all going back to my initial impressions.
Still only 2 of them I trust.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/john-kerry-biden-regime-target-small-farms-their/\
John Kerry is targeting family farms. The Biden regime’s climate czar says farms produce too much greenhouse gases. He wants that to stop in order to combat the climate “crisis.”

Farms also happen to produce food. Kerry is not worried about that. The global elites are not worried about that.

Recently, the Netherlands announced they were shutting down family farms to combat global warming. Tough luck if you happen to own one of the farms or work at the farms. This insanity comes at the same time Europe is seeing it highest inflation in decades.

They’re shutting down food production to combat warming. What comes next when you can’t feed all the people?

Now John Kerry is targeting US farms in his ongoing crusade against global warming the imaginary threat that is affecting all of our lives.

In 2009 John Kerry predicted an the Arctic would be ice-free by 2014.

FOX News reported:

Kerry lamented that agriculture production alone creates 33% of the world’s total greenhouse gas emissions, arguing that reducing those emissions must be “front and center” in the quest to defeat global warming, during remarks Wednesday morning at the Department of Agriculture’s AIM for Climate Summit. The former secretary of state also touted so-called climate smart agriculture as a potential solution.
“A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world,” he said during his keynote address. “We can’t get to net-zero, we don’t get this job done unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here the depths of this mission.”
“Food systems themselves contribute a significant amount of emissions just in the way in which we do the things we’ve been doing,” he continued. “With a growing population on the planet – we just crossed the threshold of 8 billion fellow citizens around the world – emissions from the food system alone are projected to cause another half a degree of warming by mid-century.”
Kerry is a loon.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/john-kerry-refrigerants-deadly-isis/

“This ninny, who wants your tax $$$ for their climate cult, NOW threatens US Farmers that gov't farm confiscations are 'NOT OFF THE TABLE'”

EVERYONE needs to make this their line in the sand!!! Do not allow them to take over our farms! You have to admit they have timed this perfectly. Certainly they knew years ago this cycle of weather was coming and decided to use it in order to trick the dumb masses into giving up life creating CO2!!

David Dubyne is all over this and shows clearly, with the Feds own data, what is happening with this weather cycle we are in. He further gives you important information in how to grow and live through it!

Latest posts

Back