Climate Change

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all scientists agree that man-made climate change is a real thing.

The allegedly man-made climate change only medial to squeeze more money from the people and to destroy the middle class, for NOTHING else.

At the time of the Romans, the Alps were snow-free here, and there were not yet as many "sheep" as today in this world.
But just, today the schools are infiltrated by the eco-terrorists, children are no longer taught that and who does not know it of course no longer asks questions why he should deliver the state his entire savings in terms of climate taxes.

Beautiful always whine about the climate and the wasteful use of raw materials but buy every year the latest iPhone....

Almost all scientists agree that man-made climate change is a real thing.

OK, AnarchistPrepper, if you want to talk about climate change, give us your baseline year. By that I mean the alleged Golden Age by which everything is to be compared. If you will simply give me a number, this discussion will end quickly.

I don´t understand why so many of you don´t believe in climate change. I see climate change as at least one of the top 5 reason to start prepping.

I guess you've been prepping since the 1920s then. In 1923, WaPo published all the things Al Gore "predicted" in 2006. NONE have ever come close to true.

A typical volcanic eruption emits more CO2 than humans ever have.

Scientists don't all agree, either -- that's just pure bullshit.

It's a psy-op and has always been one. CO2 is no more a pollutant than O2.

I dare anyone that purports Climate Change to look at old photos.

Adirondack Mt. in NY logged and barren around the time Of Teddy R. Look at them now.
Pictures of cities in the early 1900’s- dull, dingy even though they are black and white. Look at them now.
Los Angeles smog in the 1960’s. In the time I lived there, I may have seen 2 days a year that could have been construed to be as bad. It is a basin.
In my lifetime- coal powered electric plants in the Midwest have been shut down. That did stop the effects of acid rain in the Adirondacks. But not the acid runoff from the pine forests surrounding
We have been moving to cleaner energy. And have been making strides since the 1900’s.
But now everything is a crisis mode! The sky is falling.
IMHO things are better than the 60’s and much better than the 1900’s.
There is a balanced approach. Seeing ads on how my fireplace is just as bad as cigarette smoke isn’t cutting it.

Those “all scientists” that keep agreeing with big government….they GET ALL THEIR FUNDS FROM the same big government…IF…they put out reports agreeing with manmade climate change!!! Let that sink it. Then tell me, are you still going to be gullible enough to believe PAID LIARS?
I can still remember of some students getting grants to do some studies for their college exams and extra points:
1. In Arizona they go $20,000 to study what the sparrows do when there are more MALE birds than FEMALE ones each year...do the females all get raped over and over...or do the males turn homosexual?????
2. In Florida theY got $15,000 to do a study of how long it will take for the BEACHES there to DISAPPEAR!!! as so many cars driving there ARE TAKING THE SAND AWAY ON THEIR TIRES!!!!
3. Somewhere they go money to PROVE AMERICA will soon sink under the weight of all the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC magazines being collected in libraries and private homes......
These and other SCIENTISTS are the ones telling us the climate is changing and needing the money to continue their studies so they do not have to GET A REAL JOB!!!!!

I did some reading in the city archives is the german town of Schwäbisch Gmünd where I lived since 1978 and found references to snow in July back in 1853, picking cherries for Christmas back in 1898, flooding in the city since 1368 up to the last flood back in 2015...This year there was only an inch of snow and in 1976 there was so much snow they could not plow the downtown area, they had to get bucketloaders and trucks to load it up, take it out of town and dump it into the old shooting range outside of town...the weather is constantly changing...without the industrial complex, without man influencing it and especially because of natural disasters like volcanos and hurricanes. Rivers change courses from erosion and mud deposits, mountains change shape from erosion and frost, landscapes change from mudslides and erosion, forests change shapes from wildfires and cutting, lakes and streams are changed from dry temps and over raining in different years.
HU-MAN is trying to still understand as to why liquid oxygen and liquid hydrogen are both highly explosive and terribly cold...but when your put them together, they turn into water, get warm and you can put out FIRES with them.......................proclaiming themselves to be wise; THEY BECAME FOOLS....
Like Jesus said: if you cannot understand what I teach you about the world...how should you understand what I would teach you about heaven??

Only IF you believe the ones they call “all scientists”. Did you watch the interview with the Founder of The Weather Channel the other day? He actually told it quite clearly. There IS climate change…there IS NOT manmade climate change. Those “all scientists” that keep agreeing with big government….they GET ALL THEIR FUNDS FROM the same big government…IF…they put out reports agreeing with manmade climate change!!! Let that sink it. Then tell me, are you still going to be gullible enough to believe PAID LIARS?

Lol, the only "scientists" who deny man-made climate change are those who are financed by the oil companies. THEY are the paid liars.

Lol, the only "scientists" who deny man-made climate change are those who are financed by the oil companies. THEY are the paid liars.

If you can read what the others wrote…go out and investigate (not with google, but DuckDuckGo) and still say that, Sorry sweetie, but I’m not wasting my time with this any further. Stay safe and be prepared for what is coming for all of us.

Oh man made pollution is real. It's just on a small scale, local environment, not the climate and not global anything.

Numerous qualified professors and scientists have spoken out about being used by the Climate boobs.

MIT professor Richard Lindzen is among them. He stated that every time he responds to the clowns at the UN about Climate Change, they throw out his report but still put his name on their "conclusion".

Some scientists have sued to have their names removed. It's a psy-op and you're falling for it. Or, you're repeating a lie -- and you know it.

Some scientists have sued to have their names removed. It's a psy-op and you're falling for it. Or, you're repeating a lie -- and you know it.

He is young. Most likely went to college and paid for “Brainwashing 101 and 2” as well as either having parents that buy the lies or he doesn’t look up to them. Sad how his generation can’t think or analyze.

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!! It got up to 45°F today!!! It was never so hot in Hungary like today for the last 4 1/2 years!!!! My peas are coming up tooooo sooooonnnnn!!! It must be true.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:

My peas came up yesterday and twice the size today! Woohoo! The beets peeked out of the ground this morning as well as the Bibb Lettuce. Waiting on the carrots.

Looks like that date's about 800,000 years ago in Antarctica and about the early 1800's for the target date of the human-caused warming, but that's just based on CO2 levels.

Source

There's a lot more water vapor in the atmosphere within the last 100 years, too, and that's a bigger greenhouse gas than CO2 from what I've read.

Source
Source
Source
Source with graph - goes back to 1980s for the water vapor measurements with a pretty clear increase since that time.

Now, I understand there's a lot of science in there, and from "official" government channels and such, so all of it will be shoved under the rug with comments about, "...just what THEY want to you believe" and such. The one key characteristic of a good conspiracy theory is that it's infallible, no matter how much sciency stuff ya throw at it. Not to mention the fact that almost all my sources above are from the govnmt or NASA or other hated "they/them" institutions.

Hey, I just brought up a good point; conspiracy theory bad guys were the first non-binary folks, always being called "they/them" :p . I crack me up sometimes.

Anywho, I don't just think or believe climate change is real and man-influenced and accelerated. I've read science from what I take as valid sources, and I know it's real. Others can believe whatever they want, and they still will, but it's like someone saying the Sun won't rise tomorrow. You can spend all night convincing others and "proving" the Sun won't come up over the horizon, but eventually it does because nature don't give two-sh*ts about conspiracies.

Ya'll stay safe.

Still looking for that magic date of your pre-global warming Golden Age.

Politics and Crazy Politics sometimes merge. Biden has pressured Scholtz unto cutting off the Nordstream 2 pipeline. Biden says Germans will only have to shiver until global warming kicks in and heats their houses. And while waiting for that to happen, Russia goes bankrupt.

Latest posts

Back