Citizenship

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
Johnathan Hunt FOX NEWS contributor and favorite Brit became a U.S Citizen after taken years to do so leagal'y . Working for FOX you can bet Obama was not going to give him instant citizenship .

We don't need Citizenship, we NEED to see the creation of the United States of Britain & America, a democratic republic with free movement between all member states.

Since I had mentioned a Brit in the media I'll mention something else I noticed on a Movie I watched recently . I picked up a DVD called The Patrol from a big box retailer that was based on a British unit's actions in Afghanastan . For the price it was ok , Im sure they had some advisors that had been there and done that helping make the movie , No big name actors but I noticed one of the actors that had a bigger role in it also played in the independant Movie made several years ago called This is England . He played the lead Skin head . For a low budget movie this was well made too .

Cor this is England, the UKs response rather belated to ROMPER STOMPER from Aus. Not seen the Patrol most Military movies in the UK are usually far from truthful recreations primarily because the MOD doesn't like anyone talking to much about recent operations.

Now where did I put my Doc Martens and my Levi Sta-Prest

( To the tune of Teddy bears Picnic)
If you go down to the woods today your in for a big surprise
if you go down to the woods today you'll never believe your eyes
Jeromy the Suger Puffs Bear has bought some boots and cut off his hair,
Cos Jeromy has gone to join the Skin Heads :)

LOL . I did notice that a certain youg Lass that we chat about on another thread on here frequently wears her red boot laces .

looking for people with different skills to join our small commune on a tropical Island in SE Asia where we have a 12 Ha farm mountain property, living in Cave Homes that are inside the mountain with fresh spring water supply all year, starting organic farming and with small animals for a meat source and eggs? If you want any info the ask at cavemanjoe65 at gmail dot com and we'll be happy to give it, greetings, Joe

Latest posts

Back