CISA ISSUES EMERGENCY DIRECTIVE TO MITIGATE THE COMPROMISE OF SOLARWINDS ORION NETWORK MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding Dominion, Dominion has never used the SolarWinds Orion Platform per released statement. The Dominion machines are hooked up to the States network. The intrusion into the Orion Platform has possibly been going on since 2018 if not earlier.

So they say. I saw somewhere yesterday (was it here?) a link that showed that a link to solarwind had been removed from dominion's site, but they left some code referencing it on their page! Oops...

1608151406858.png

1608151556289.png

It’s looking like this hack was much worse than first realized. It went unnoticed for 6 months and included loads of government agencies. Definitely Russia due to size and sophistication of it. While I don’t think this is a good thing by any means I also am certain that we are doing the same thing to them. As long as people can design a security system there are other people that can design a way around it. I don’t believe there is any completely secure way to protect electronics.

Lude Media Interpretation: Pompeo’s Speech Conveys the Important Timeline for Taking Down the CCP

Secretary of State Pompeo’s speech at the Georgia Institute of Technology [1] revealed tha: North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has shifted from a traditional confrontation with Russia to a confrontation with the CCP. The NATO meeting last week spent nearly half of the time discussing how to deal with the CCP. He also addressed that the CCP and Xi Jinping intended to impose their authoritarian model on the United States and the whole world. Although the CCP model itself will eventually collapse, the United States should not just wait, rather it should take actions to protect itself.

The Lude Media commented on this post as follows:

• The speech by Pompeo is targeted at the CCP. He participated in the NATO meeting last week. NATO has clearly shifted its target from Russia to the CCP. Initially, NATO was founded to confront the challenges of the Soviet Union. Lude Media revealed that Russia will cooperate with NATO and fight against the CCP.
  • In his speech, Pompeo implied that they would take the initiative to fight against the CCP in order to protect the prosperity of the United States. He had persuaded NATO members to join the U.S. to take down the CCP

Latest posts

Back