Chronology of Industrial Disasters

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you're a gemini. Kidding. Really I think we all have two sides to every argument inside of us. If not, we tend to become blind to facts because we're too caught up in being right. I think what you're seeing/saying here is on the right path.
When someone thinks they are always right I pity them and then I steer clear of them since there is not a perfect person on earth.There was at one time JESUS and he left and returned and will come here again. Until that happens we all have to admit to not being right sometimes. Yes, the two side seem to exist in all things.

When someone thinks they are always right I pity them and then I steer clear of them since there is not a perfect person on earth.There was at one time JESUS and he left and returned and will come here again. Until that happens we all have to admit to not being right sometimes. Yes, the two side seem to exist in all things.
I always ask those who think they are always right to go walk on water, as this is something the world has not seen in some 2012 years!

No, not fence-sitting at all IMO. I think you're a realist and see things for what they are. Open-mindedness is a virtue, not a fault.

No, not fence-sitting at all IMO. I think you're a realist and see things for what they are. Open-mindedness is a virtue, not a fault.
Agreed, there are some seriously close minded people out there, and are they irritating!
I am Closeminded where the US Constitution is concerned! that meaning LEAVE IT ALONE and govern how it says.

To all WV coal mine listed up, rest well guys and you will never be forgotten. Coal mining may seem untalked about alot but its close to my heart and alot of awsome and great people work down in those mtns.

And to add - Cant forgot about Upper Big Branch Mine (UBBM) Disaster - (Montcoal) Raleigh County West Virginia. April 5th 2010 (Massey Energy) 29 miners killed from an explosion which happend 1000 feet down , Area where happened- Longwall mining machine may have caused a spark from the longwall machine mixed with methane gas/ Build up of methane gas in area of operations along the longwall caused the explosion.

God I hope so. I would hat to be viewed as a fence sitter. I tend to take my stands with conviction, but I do choose "which hill I am willing to die on."

Same do as i clyesdale, choose which hill to make the LAST STAND...!:ar15:

i don't see much open mindedness in this thread :(

i am sorry to see this

since the topic is industrial disasters, I wanted to post how having the Chinese control our coal mines is a very scary thought.

i don't see much open mindedness in this thread :(

i am sorry to see this

since the topic is industrial disasters, I wanted to post how having the Chinese control our coal mines is a very scary thought.
sounds interesting, maybe you could start a new thread on the subject?

ya just gotta look at the dates on some of these posts, some threads, like this one, are a few years old

Latest posts

Back