Helpful Info. Chlorine Dioxide is not a miracle, its just wonderful chemistry

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This study found a surprising lack of toxicity from chlorine dioxide administered in a number of different ways. Like eye drops, in vitro cell tests, inhalation tests, and oral tests.

But this was for pure chlorine dioxide solution. They noted that some impurities resulting from unpurified chlorine dioxide (obtained by mixing sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid for example) would have toxicity, so these result were only for purified chlorine dioxide solution.

For the oral test, mice were given drinking water that had 40 ppm chlorine dioxide (therapeutic dosage level!) for 90 days. In other words, every drop of water they drank for 90 days had 40 ppm chlorine dioxide.
"UC-1" is what they call their purified chlorine dioxide solution.

3.6. Subchronic Oral Toxicity Test
In the subchronic oral toxicity test, 0, 5, 10, 20, and 40 ppm UC-1 was prepared to feed the mice. Clinical observations of the mice showed no abnormality and no mortality after 90 days for the control and test groups (Table 5). The mouse weight was not influenced (Figure 5). Moreover, necropsy and gross examination did not show any pathological symptoms. The weights of the heart, liver, spleen, and kidney of the test groups did not differ significantly compared with those in the control group. Therefore, administration of up to 40 ppm UC-1 to mice for 90 days is nontoxic.

Another study, this one from the Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology just studying toxicity of inhaled chlorine dioxide gas
https://occup-med.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1745-6673-7-2

Results

Well regulated levels of CD gas were exposed throughout the chamber over the entire study period. No CD gas-related toxicity sign was observed during the whole study period. No significant difference was observed in body weight gain, food and water consumptions, and relative organ weight. In biochemistry and hematology examinations, changes did not appear to be related to CD gas toxicity. In necropsy and histopathology, no CD gas-related toxicity was observed even in expected target respiratory organs.

Conclusions

CD gas up to 0.1 ppm, exceeding the level effective against microbes, exposed to whole body in rats continuously for six months was not toxic, under a condition simulating the conventional lifestyle in human.

Ok, guys. I'm mixing my first batch now. Wish me luck. I'm afraid I'll screw it up!
Make sure to research those who have been killed by mixing it per the instructions on the label (referring to MMS as it used to have instructions for making it 200x too strong). The chlorite used to make it is very bad for you as well and the reaction between it and the acid is not complete (its an equilibrium, so there still exists chlorite in solition). Also, not to piss off PP or anything, but consider the fact that it is an oxidizer with absolutely no ability to tell good cells/protiens from bad ones. These 6 month long studies I've heard about are ridiculous when damage from randomly oxidizing stuff in your body might not show its effects for years or even decades. However, in the name of much needed research ~ Good luck and please let us know what it cures for you!

In this video, this guy (an internet chemist that likes to blow stuff up) talks about chlorites and makes some CD gas and demonstrates the sun causing it to detonate (and has a fun rant about MMS/CD solution at minute 3)

Last edited:
Make sure to research those who have been killed by mixing it per the instructions on the label (referring to MMS as it used to have instructions for making it 200x too strong). The chlorite used to make it is very bad for you as well and the reaction between it and the acid is not complete (its an equilibrium, so there still exists chlorite in solition). Also, not to piss off PP or anything, but consider the fact that it is an oxidizer with absolutely no ability to tell good cells/protiens from bad ones. These 6 month long studies I've heard about are ridiculous when damage from randomly oxidizing stuff in your body might not show its effects for years or even decades. However, in the name of much needed research ~ Good luck and please let us know what it cures for you!

In this video, this guy (an internet chemist that likes to blow stuff up) talks about chlorites and makes some CD gas and demonstrates the sun causing it to detonate (and has a fun rant about MMS/CD solution at minute 3)

Thanks.
I've already gone through chemo and months of other cancer drugs, though, so I'm fairly certain those will have a worse long-term impact on my health. Not sure if you've read my other posts, but I wasn't given a great prognosis at the beginning of this whole thing. I'm doing well now, and my goal is to make it until my kids are grown adults before I kick off. There's a very tiny chance that I'll make it to old age.

It sucks, to be sure, but it is what it is.

I'm not planning on taking it long term, just to see if it kicks this virus I've currently got going on. I mixed it according to the Andreas Klacker instructions because I was a little reluctant to take the straight mixture.

At the moment, it seems to be helping, though not completely knocking anything out. Of course, I've also gargled with a povidone iodine mixture and shot it through my sinuses, taken multiple herbal anti-virals, and upped my vitamin D and C intake. So, it could be any of those. :)

Completely misleading and false information, taking things to an extreme.. Research everything.

10% chlorine dioxide in the air is explosive. That's 100,000 parts per million.

We're talking about 40 parts per million aqueous solution, which if allowed to go to equilibrium with surrounding air at 20°C would be 440 parts per million in the air.

I wasnt concerned with the explosiveness of the gas, just thought that part of the video was cool and informative.

The issue I have, regardless of ppm, is that it is an oxidizer. Pay attention now... Most people can agree that antioxidants are good for a person because antioxidants scavenge radicals etc that are caused by oxidants, so why intentionally put an oxidant in your body knowing it causes harm? PP likes to get super defensive right away but thats fine. If it can bleach paper, telling people to drink it is probably more misleading than me suggesting its not safe.

Ive been exposed to mercury salts, Im still here. Ive been exposed to lead, Im still here. Ive played with cyanide, azide, and deadly fluorine compounds and im still here. Just because you expose yourself to miniscule amounts of something with no immediate ill effect, it doesnt make it safe and it doesnt prove you are right in telling others it is safe.

Ive been drinking alcohol for 25 years, im still here, but how does my liver look? I have no clue. I dont go around advocating for alcohol even though a hot toddy would probably make a person feel better than cd solution ever could.

When someone insists you trust them with enough passion to spend hours telling you about it. then gets immediately defensive when you engage in debate by simply asking "how does that oxidizer know good cells from bad" with no reasonable response other than to "do more research", I am not sure that I am the one who needs to research it.

Tell me how it knows good cells from viruses, go ahead, explain that mechanism to me. Bet you cant.

Maybe the body wraps the cd in some oxidizer-resistant bubble (because its so good at that, you know) and transports it right to the bad stuff (because it knows where every virus and bacteria are hiding) and sets it free like a hungry pitbull to take care of business (because it can see the bad stuff and go straight to it). Lol and just like magic, the CD only oxidizes the bad stuff.

Its literally a miracle that none of the "CD experts" out there can explain. Educate me in your own expert words without linking to some questionable half-assed study someone probably faked in their living room. How does it know good cells from bad? It should be an easy question for people so qualified to convince others to drink it.

I wasnt concerned with the explosiveness of the gas, just thought that part of the video was cool and informative.

The issue I have, regardless of ppm, is that it is an oxidizer. Pay attention now... Most people can agree that antioxidants are good for a person because antioxidants scavenge radicals etc that are caused by oxidants, so why intentionally put an oxidant in your body knowing it causes harm? PP likes to get super defensive right away but thats fine. If it can bleach paper, telling people to drink it is probably more misleading than me suggesting its not safe.

Ive been exposed to mercury salts, Im still here. Ive been exposed to lead, Im still here. Ive played with cyanide, azide, and deadly fluorine compounds and im still here. Just because you expose yourself to miniscule amounts of something with no immediate ill effect, it doesnt make it safe and it doesnt prove you are right in telling others it is safe.

Ive been drinking alcohol for 25 years, im still here, but how does my liver look? I have no clue. I dont go around advocating for alcohol even though a hot toddy would probably make a person feel better than cd solution ever could.

When someone insists you trust them with enough passion to spend hours telling you about it. then gets immediately defensive when you engage in debate by simply asking "how does that oxidizer know good cells from bad" with no reasonable response other than to "do more research", I am not sure that I am the one who needs to research it.

Tell me how it knows good cells from viruses, go ahead, explain that mechanism to me. Bet you cant.

I understand your concerns. Everything else is absurd. I posted the information and links. I'm not here to post anymore info for people who want to argue or play games. Don't use CDS, don't even research it, it doesn't matter to me.

Well, it didn't seem to help me much because this morning I am worse than I was yesterday, so I think it's a moot point for me anyway. No point in arguing over it. :)

Back to my medicinal herbs.

It probably didn't need to help you much. It doesn't heal your body, it destroys wants harming your body and your body heals itself.

It probably didn't need to help you much. It doesn't heal your body, it destroys wants harming your body and your body heals itself.
It definitely could be. I know better than throwing everything at an illness at once and not knowing what is actually helping, but when I feel like crap, I can't help myself.

I could get through chemo, cancer meds, debilitating pain, weakness, and spontaneous bleeding due to low platelet counts, but I get a headache and I'm the biggest baby alive. 😆

Maybe the body wraps the cd in some oxidizer-resistant bubble (because its so good at that, you know) and transports it right to the bad stuff (because it knows where every virus and bacteria are hiding) and sets it free like a hungry pitbull to take care of business (because it can see the bad stuff and go straight to it). Lol and just like magic, the CD only oxidizes the bad stuff.

Its literally a miracle that none of the "CD experts" out there can explain. Educate me in your own expert words without linking to some questionable half-assed study someone probably faked in their living room. How does it know good cells from bad? It should be an easy question for people so qualified to convince others to drink it.

Someone asked me to be nice to ignorant people, even those who want to start arguments.

First of all, it is an oxidant, that is, a substance that facilitates combustion because it adds oxygen to all processes, unlike other medicines.
Oxygen does not accumulate in the body and therefore it is a very different pharmacodynamic process.
Furthermore, oxidation is used in a similar and natural way by our defense cells, such as neutrophils in the process of phagocytosis, which is nothing more than engulf and burn the enemy, in a very simple way.

At the moment we can find 1326 scientific studies on chlorine dioxide in pubMed, where most of them focus on the safety of toxicity in consumption.
There are relatively few papers that are investigating therapeutic efficacy to date.

It has been observed that many media, especially in large chains, warn of the danger of chlorine dioxide based on an anecdotal testimony that is not scientific at all from an FDA (Food and Drug Administration, USA) statement.
This release warns against taking chlorine dioxide without specifying the amount, concentration, or duration of the suspected toxicity. Claiming that a substance is toxic without even stating the amounts has no validity whatsoever.
Nor can Health agencies around the world cite scientifically proven cases that prove it or studies in this regard and this warning has been distributed throughout the world where health agencies warn copying and pasting this data without any verification.
A medical professional or toxicologist knows that any substance in extreme amounts or very strong concentrations is toxic to the human body and when we compare the toxicity of chlorine dioxide (340 milligrams per kilo in male mice) it is practically the same as caffeine (367 milligrams per kilo in male mice). It means that a healthy 70kg person should take around 23.000mg for 14 days to become intoxicated, which is absolutely impossible.
According to studies reflected in a report by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) NOAEL is 3 milligrams per kilo of body weight per day. This is equivalent to 70 mg in the 210 kg person and 50 mg daily in a 150 kg person without having any toxic effect.
The maximum amount of the recommended protocols does not exceed 20 mg daily in adults. To speak of a danger due to the ingestion of chlorine dioxide at these amounts is completely absurd and even more after 13 years of experiences I do not know of any serious problem with CDS. There are thousands of people who have also given their testimonies on the Internet confirming its efficacy and safety at the same time.
One of the most important aspects is that chlorine dioxide is extremely soluble in water without creating chemical bonds, that is, it is a gas that really dissolves completely in water. This is because it has a molecular structure that is extremely similar to the water molecule so that for this and other reasons, it dissolves completely.
Chlorine dioxide is known to be the best known disinfectant, since it is capable of eliminating both bacteria, fungi, viruses, and small parasites, in a wide pH range. It has been used for 80 years to disinfect drinking water, without causing problems in all these years.
It is widely used in industry for disinfection.
It is also used for paper bleaching, but in extreme concentrations and amounts that have nothing to do with the dose of ingestion.
CDS is just the gas in the mix bubbled by the water that is pH neutral and has many advantages, as it does not usually cause irritations or side effects like MMS or CD can. However, both have their therapeutic properties.

To answer your challenge, I bet I can.

There is no evidence that it adversely affects the intestinal flora. CDS is absorbed from the stomach as it is a gas dissolved in water. CDS works by pH, and harmful pathogens typically have a more acidic pH than the rest of the body and bacteria that are in symbiosis with it. On the other hand, even if it eliminates bacteria, it does not cause imbalance or toxicity like antibiotics.

I'll also add that the oxidation process of CDS only last about an hour and then turns to normal salt and is passed from the body normally.

Last edited:
I had that same concern, so it's a reasonable question.
It works the same way as the free radicals your immune system creates to fight infections. Yes, that is EXACTLY how your body fights bacteria and viruses - with free radicals. How do those free radicals know good cells from viruses?

I'll leave to ponder that while I compose a much longer answer.

Ok...

I don't know enough about the biochemistry of healthy human cells vs. viruses and the state of stability of ions in the cellular membranes to have much of an opinion. I do, however, understand that the basic transfer of ions is the foundation of cellular activity. For example, the transfer of ions is how T cells are activated. How each process occurs is solely dependent upon the molecular structure and charge of each lipid/compound/protein/acid involved.

When you consider what a ROS is, it makes sense that chemically, there would be distinction between the way it acts upon viruses and healthy human cells. Even on unhealthy human cells. A cancerous cell does not have the same cellular membrane charge as a healthy cell. So it wouldn't surprise me if there was a biochemical reaction that made it act upon some cells and not others.

Do I know what it is? Nope. But I also don't know the microbiology and organic chemistry behind each Tylenol I take, either.

Remember also that ROS are not all bad. In fact, they are REQUIRED for certain normal body functions like thyroid hormone production and transcription. They're only bad when an overabundance of them cause damage to the cellular structure and/or cell signaling.

I tend to research everything to death. However, there comes a point where you have to determine if the potential benefit outweighs the potential detriment. For me, I know what I have put into my body thus far and- trust me- this is the absolute LEAST of my worries.

I have evaluated the risk/benefit for my self. Each person must do the same. Our own health lies squarely upon our own shoulders.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the entire argument. Like I said, not worth arguing over, really. We can all make different choices and we don't have to answer to anyone about them.

Latest posts

Back