Chinook Medical Blast Bandage

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
I just got into my trauma bag some Chinook Medical Blast Bandages. Chinook's website is http://www.chinookmed.com/

These bandages are similar to the old abdomen pad bandage, but with a twist, it has a complete ace bandage to secure the primary bandage to the abdomen. All coming in a nice neat packing...it store well and fits quite well in a tactical trauma bag. The price on one runs about $8 from Chinook Medical. The Blast™ Bandage provides a 20” X 20” treatment area, but packs to about the size of a 4” combat bandage.

05177.jpg

05177.jpg

You can order directly by this link.

http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=05177&source=nextopia

Thank you Silent Bob! I don't have an abdominal pad, and in fact I don't have a trauma bag, just a first aid kit. The ace bandage is a great addition. This is really timely & helpful info!

Thank you Silent Bob! I don't have an abdominal pad, and in fact I don't have a trauma bag, just a first aid kit. The ace bandage is a great addition. This is really timely & helpful info!

Greetings,

I guess I should do another lol video on what type of assets to maintain:

IFAK's on all our families and friends gear
4 Rip Away First Aid Bags for medics
6 Vehicle Medical Kits (each in all our five family vehicles and the BOV at friends storage garage).
2 Kitchen First Aid kits (one in the home kitchen and the other with our cooking supply kit) kit consists of bandages, ointment, burn jel, a TK-4, and 4x4's.
3 Trauma Bags [One is in a Max Expedition Sling Ruck, Blackhawk Industry STOMP II Medical Bag ($400), and R and R Fabrication Tactical Medical Bag ($600)]
Drug Bag
Now I have four Plano XXL Storage containers dedicated just toward Medical supplies and equipment.

This does not include my Pandemic Response kits that are held separate from the Medical items, but maintain a residual response kits for a patient being treated in isolation (minus drugs and cardiac kit).

Greetings,

I guess I should do another lol video on what type of assets to maintain:

IFAK's on all our families and friends gear
4 Rip Away First Aid Bags for medics
6 Vehicle Medical Kits (each in all our five family vehicles and the BOV at friends storage garage).
2 Kitchen First Aid kits (one in the home kitchen and the other with our cooking supply kit) kit consists of bandages, ointment, burn jel, a TK-4, and 4x4's.
3 Trauma Bags [One is in a Max Expedition Sling Ruck, Blackhawk Industry STOMP II Medical Bag ($400), and R and R Fabrication Tactical Medical Bag ($600)]
Drug Bag
Now I have four Plano XXL Storage containers dedicated just toward Medical supplies and equipment.

This does not include my Pandemic Response kits that are held separate from the Medical items, but maintain a residual response kits for a patient being treated in isolation (minus drugs and cardiac kit).
Yup, I would love another video!!! Wow. I do have some work to do :)

Latest posts

Back