China is a growing problem

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Snippet of article.

Peter Navarro (@RealPNavarro) Tweeted:
Hypocrisy of Twitter evident in their allowing this post to go without comment on its platform. Note to CCP-enabler Twitter: If you are going to censor & de-platform Americans speaking the truth (e.g., Bannon Warroom), you might want to warn or censor this CCP propaganda crap.

“Thanks to Hu’s nonsense, the Americans have become more and more aware of the CCP’s feature which is strong in appearance but weak in reality. This is why the Trump administration has recently launched a full-scale counterattack against the CCP. The whole world has forced into an Unrestricted Warfare which was initiated by the CCP, but not the Cold War as Hu said. There is no doubt that the Chinese people who are shivering in the biting wind are cold due to the lack of coal and electricity, and the Chinese private companies that have suffered losses are cold due to the power cuts and production postpone. Chinese people are the victims of Hu’s Wolf Warrior speech.

As the positive influence of Whistleblowers’ movement, the CCP will be taken down by the righteous forces of the United States and NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization). Hu Xijin and people like him will eventually be convicted by history. As what Mr. Bannon said at the War Room: Pandemic program, and I quote “we are going to have trial one day when Lao Baixing, the Chinese people, the Chinese deplorables when they finally overthrow you guys (the CCP) with the assistance of your allies in the West and that is the deplorables“

https://gnews.org/708992/

90% of the problem with China is because Trump had to take them down a few notches - and - everyone knows "Orange Man BAD" >>> China has been riding the Golden Ticket for decades & decades - especially with the US - how can you expect to straighten out an economy when there's an open bottom leading back to China ....

China most definitely caused this pandemic - stuff like this Covid disease happens in other parts of the world allll the time - parts of Africa has been under quarantine forever >>> but China is a God and is immune from criticism ....

Read here what the WEF and China have in common, you just have to translate the text.
If Sleeping Jo really moves into the White House, he is guaranteed to take part in the upcoming WEF and your country, like Europe, is sold to Soros, Schwab and dark forces and will be put on an equal footing with the whole mess. I am becoming more and more aware that Rulland is not the bad guy but China and this WEF gang, uncle Putin will probably be the next one you want to leave.

https://www.epochtimes.de/meinung/a...rtschaftsforum-zusammenarbeiten-a3416360.html

My wife keeps up on the Chinese language news sites. Seven or eight of the elite families want him out, but he is fighting it. They think he is destroying the country.
Yes, it's an internal war. My wife hopes he stays in because she thinks that will destroy the CCP.

Read here what the WEF and China have in common, you just have to translate the text.
If Sleeping Jo really moves into the White House, he is guaranteed to take part in the upcoming WEF and your country, like Europe, is sold to Soros, Schwab and dark forces and will be put on an equal footing with the whole mess. I am becoming more and more aware that Rulland is not the bad guy but China and this WEF gang, uncle Putin will probably be the next one you want to leave.

https://www.epochtimes.de/meinung/a...rtschaftsforum-zusammenarbeiten-a3416360.html

It looks like the Schwab family taught the Biden family.

Latest posts

Back