China an immediate threat?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadian Prepper spoke about some type of launch detectors being set out off the coast of Hawaii. Can’t find any news about it though. Below is a photo. Sounds like things are getting serious folks.

1679740273232.png

This is some serious stuff going down this morning . Thanks for the early morning warnings flowing in . Undoubtedly some that even haunt prepper forums " another forum in particular comes to mind " will deny anything that bad is happening even when they feel the ground shaking .

I have a hard time watching that Canadian Prepper guy, like many others. Every day is "the last", and nothing they say happens. If we search out the news, we are equally as informed. I haven't seen him have any secret intel, and if he did, he would be pulled down.

I think this community does a pretty good job of staying up to date, with ideas, than anyone I have seen on you tube

You have to take Canadian Preppers stuff lightly many times. He did have an interesting guy on last night. A prepper guy discussing what will be valuable after the sh1t truly hits the fan...you know the dollar crashes. I got a lot out of that interview. The last 5 minutes was the best. The guy wrapped it up saying that the most valuable thing you can have is your abilities that others need…and a barn with goats for meat and milk that you can bargain with.

Several states involved with this training. Could be just training or a refresher course for something else. Keep on your toes about this.
I know WE have added a lot to OUR training schedule and our State Guard has really upgraded their rerdyness and prepairedness!

As for myself , I like to gather information from " Canadian Prepper ". I can learn more from one of his videos than I would get binge watching the government approved news on television , if I sat on my but and watched news all day . Granted though some of his videos I dismiss as being unworthy to spend my time on . For instance a week or two ago he was showing how he rides around the city , looking for a place of refuge when SHTF . I am and some of you are already bugged in with their gardens , chickens and perhaps other critters selected for a world without stores . For those that have already selected where they will make their stand there is no need to be cruising around looking for somewhere to flee to . -- Regardless though even liking gathering information from " Canadian Prepper " consider his survivability rating " low " in most SHTF scenarios , simply because he appears to be living in a city with no ability to grow a garden or have on his premises survival critters .

As for myself , I like to gather information from " Canadian Prepper ". I can learn more from one of his videos than I would get binge watching the government approved news on television , if I sat on my but and watched news all day . Granted though some of his videos I dismiss as being unworthy to spend my time on . For instance a week or two ago he was showing how he rides around the city , looking for a place of refuge when SHTF . I am and some of you are already bugged in with their gardens , chickens and perhaps other critters selected for a world without stores . For those that have already selected where they will make their stand there is no need to be cruising around looking for somewhere to flee to . -- Regardless though even liking gathering information from " Canadian Prepper " consider his survivability rating " low " in most SHTF scenarios , simply because he appears to be living in a city with no ability to grow a garden or have on his premises survival critters .
personally, I think his videos are alarmist. But someone worth listening to. He maybe a week or two his thoughts on gab. 2 weeks latter Bongino report .
A source, but you gotta consider his False Flags.

I think we need alarmist if there legit.
To many people have normalcy bias!
I see things way in advance. Most of it becomes true. I'm usually way ahead on the timing though.

Im sure you can see many of my examples on these threads that many could not except or understand and they left or was banned because of there complicity or ignorance.

Somethings are deverted or fizzle out. There meant to be an advanced warning. Prepare for them. The more time you have to prepare the more options you have. Don't do anything drastic, but most of the preps will still be used if those predictions don't occur.

--- Here is a bed time story for preppers . We " now " have military troops in Tiwan waiting for the war with China . The video is addressing the very real possibility of Chinese troops invading other countries that dare to stop their acquisitions of other nations . Deny , ignore or prepare is on the table . My approach is to prepare .

They could settle/live in areas of high radiation. Don't just think in terms of this planet. Space travel is a high radiation endeavor.
My original thought was none of these people would be alive by the time this was completed, but now that I think of it, we just threw a "vaccine" on the market in less than a year. I suppose anything can happen.

My original thought was none of these people would be alive by the time this was completed, but now that I think of it, we just threw a "vaccine" on the market in less than a year. I suppose anything can happen.

The covid mrna vaccine was already developed and in production before the covid pandemic began.

Latest posts

Back