China an immediate threat?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China is just a paper tiger. Yes they have men and equipment but of very low quality of both. China looks impressive on paper but that's as far as it goes.
Let's check the score board.

China backed N. Korea, which defeated the US pushing us out of N. Korea after killing some 60,000 Americans and wounding a lot more in about 3 years in the 1960s.

China backed N. Vietnam for a decade in which N. Vietnam survived the largest bombing campaign in history, killed some 60,000 US GIs, probably wounded 10x as many, and pushed America out in humiliating defeat after a decade of waste in Vietnam.

China's population is 4x that of Americas. China's tech industry rivals the US. China's manufacturing is superior to the US. China's has 2-3x as many fighting forces. Our military might is roughly similar as far as Navy, Air Power, Artillery, etc. We both have enough nukes to eliminate each other.

US is 0-5 in 70 years of war fighting against inferior opponents.
This has caused significant morale problems, a broken ineffective fighting force. Want some examples? Read the news. The US has been unable to make recruitment target numbers for years, and we've continued to lower standards while focusing on "equality" nonsense versus war fighting. Look at that Navy ship that burned in harbor, from a small arson fire. Is that the poster child of competency? Our airspace was infiltrated where a Chinese balloon loitered for a week over the CONUS. More "competency" on display? I could go on.

We lost to illiterate rag tag sandal wearing gangs who had no navy, no air power, no satellites, no intelligence gathering, no manufacturing, no bases, and no real supply chains, no infrastructure, no economic strength, etc. who were using home made bombs and hand me down Mausers and AKs. In two wars...

China's economy is far stronger than the US. The US is basically teetering at default, and being decoupled as the global petro-currency. It's the end of the run for the dollar, the writing is on the wall. There are many nations joining together to form alternate trading currencies - digital, gold backed, or otherwise - b/c of the US abuses in manipulating the dollar, printing more currency, defaulting on loans, and seizing accounts. MUCH of the world is slowly aligning against the US and our corruption. China, India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Russia, Iran and more. This is not good, we are being isolated, rather quickly. NATO is losing power and ground too, without energy or food from Ukraine or Russia.

Most importantly, however, is our civilian and higher military leadership. They have generally proven to be corrupt, inept, conflicted interests, or a combination of these. The end result is that while our military members might be capable, their leadership is proven incapable of winning.

China has flooded our universities, our cities, flooded our streets with fentanyl, and probably has splinter cells in every city ready to strike our infrastructure. They've infiltrated our politics, literally sleeping with officials. Cripple grids, water, energy, political assassinations, you name it. Also, the US relies heavily on imports. Do you know up until recently our military jets used Chinese components?!

Do you think China is going to have "woke" policies, unwillingness to use real power to defeat enemies, inept leadership persisting? Open borders? Unable to extinguish a boat fire in harbor, or shoot down a balloon? No.

I truly do not understand where this "US will win" mentality comes from. Is it brainwashing bias propaganda? We have not demonstrated the leadership ability to win any war in 70 years. And China has defeated us twice in proxy wars...

Take the pro-US blinders off. China would curb stomp the US today. They're going to do what they want in the SE Asia, and blow our ships out of the water whilst attacking our mainland with terrorist strikes and cripple the US.

Last edited:
I guess losing in N. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon Ukraine isn't enough losing for some folks who think we're doing to "defeat" the largest nation in the world with darn close to equal military power and superior economy.

Folks, if you honestly think the US is somehow going to "win" a war with a superpower like China, or Russia, you are just living in delusion.

Again, we failed to be competent enough to extinguish a fire on a docked Navy battle ship. Our airspace was just infiltrated by WWI technology hot air balloon for a week. Seriously, some folks need to wake up.

There is apparently truth that China's population is aging, and they do rely on selling products to the world, and they have poor farmland.

Yet most 1st world nations suffer from similar aging populations, reliance on global trade.

Win or lose, a tangle with China would almost certainly destroy the US as well. Economically, our grid and cyber systems, and we'd take extremely heavy casualties.

China backed N. Korea, which defeated the US pushing us out of N. Korea after killing some 60,000 Americans and wounding a lot more in about 3 years in the 1960s.

China backed N. Vietnam for a decade in which N. Vietnam survived the largest bombing campaign in history, killed some 60,000 US GIs, probably wounded 10x as many, and pushed America out in humiliating defeat after a decade of waste in Vietnam.

China's population is 4x that of Americas. China's tech industry rivals the US. China's manufacturing is superior to the US. China's has 2-3x as many fighting forces. Our military might is roughly similar as far as Navy, Air Power, Artillery, etc. We both have enough nukes to eliminate each other.

US is 0-5 in 70 years of war fighting against inferior opponents.
This has caused significant morale problems, a broken ineffective fighting force. Want some examples? Read the news. The US has been unable to make recruitment target numbers for years, and we've continued to lower standards while focusing on "equality" nonsense versus war fighting. Look at that Navy ship that burned in harbor, from a small arson fire. Is that the poster child of competency? Our airspace was infiltrated where a Chinese balloon loitered for a week over the CONUS. More "competency" on display? I could go on.

We lost to illiterate rag tag sandal wearing gangs who had no navy, no air power, no satellites, no intelligence gathering, no manufacturing, no bases, and no real supply chains, no infrastructure, no economic strength, etc. who were using home made bombs and hand me down Mausers and AKs. In two wars...

China's economy is far stronger than the US. The US is basically teetering at default, and being decoupled as the global petro-currency. It's the end of the run for the dollar, the writing is on the wall. There are many nations joining together to form alternate trading currencies - digital, gold backed, or otherwise - b/c of the US abuses in manipulating the dollar, printing more currency, defaulting on loans, and seizing accounts. MUCH of the world is slowly aligning against the US and our corruption. China, India, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Russia, Iran and more. This is not good, we are being isolated, rather quickly. NATO is losing power and ground too, without energy or food from Ukraine or Russia.

Most importantly, however, is our civilian and higher military leadership. They have generally proven to be corrupt, inept, conflicted interests, or a combination of these. The end result is that while our military members might be capable, their leadership is proven incapable of winning.

China has flooded our universities, our cities, flooded our streets with fentanyl, and probably has splinter cells in every city ready to strike our infrastructure. They've infiltrated our politics, literally sleeping with officials. Cripple grids, water, energy, political assassinations, you name it. Also, the US relies heavily on imports. Do you know up until recently our military jets used Chinese components?!

Do you think China is going to have "woke" policies, unwillingness to use real power to defeat enemies, inept leadership persisting? Open borders? Unable to extinguish a boat fire in harbor, or shoot down a balloon? No.

I truly do not understand where this "US will win" mentality comes from. Is it brainwashing bias propaganda? We have not demonstrated the leadership ability to win any war in 70 years. And China has defeated us twice in proxy wars...

Take the pro-US blinders off. China would curb stomp the US today. They're going to do what they want in the SE Asia, and blow our ships out of the water whilst attacking our mainland with terrorist strikes and cripple the US.

I think you mostly put the needle on the record.

.... however, China's one child policy (mostly boys) is having some devastating affects. They are also running into water scarcity issues, having run low naturally, and polluting much of their water. The people, are also running very low on patience with the commies. I COMPLETELY agree that they have prepared our people to kill each other by taking over the learning institutions, media, and worst of all, local politicians in small areas, where they have been allowed to buy so much US land (some right next door to important/strategic locations). They have reached a point where, yes, they could wipe out our infrastructure and allow us to do the rest.

Their military may look good, but so does their infrastructure, until you actual touch it. When the US stops buying Chinese goods, it will cripple their economy. We, the human race, are ALL supposed to be killed. They elites/Agenda writers have said, and written, the Earth should only have 500 million people. That means 15 out of 16 of us need to die.

I am not worried about having to learn Chinese. I am VERY worried about how those who want us ALL dead are doing it right now, with NO consequence. It is going to get much worse, for ALL of us, before it gets better. We ARE going to fight for all eventually.

If you don't know Chris Chappell, he has channels on Patreon Youtube, and more. He knows China, and delivers in a smart, funny way.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/25/excessive-masturbation-is-hurting-chinas-military/

If you don't know Chris Chappell, he has channels on Patreon Youtube, and more. He knows China, and delivers in a smart, funny way.

Yep, that's it! That is the "White Haired Rebellion" I was talking about:
Keep an eye out for talk about the "White Hair Rebellion" or "White Hair Protests" in China.
It hasn't made it to our news media yet. Retirees got shafted by the government in China and they are staging massive protests all over the country. My wife thinks it could bring down the CCP.

No doubt, China has a lot of problems as mentioned (aging population, poor farmland, inadequate fresh water, poor leadership, abused population, etc.). The fact remains is they are a competitively powerful economic and military adversary.

Could the US beat China in a conventional war? Maybe, maybe not. It would take decades to determine a winner. In those decades against an adversary that surely has splinter cells inside the US, which could conduct widespread relatively low-tech attacks on our infrastructure (I will not list any examples so as to avoid giving any ideas to anyone, but all you have to do is read the news and use imagination) to cripple Americans and have us killing each other for basic necessities. Don't believe me? And no, there wouldn't be a "Red Dawn" invasion fantasy nor would a rifle "behind every blade of grass" be relevant. 2/3rds of Survivalist forums/threads worry about economics, infrastructure, and being armed against thugs fighting for survival.

Both sides would suffer decade(s) worth of homeland and conventional military attacks that would easily kill millions of people and collapse both economies. What does a "winner" look like in that situation?

That assumes nobody else piles on, or the join in.

A direct war with China (or Russia) will likely see global nations picking sides and piling in, to form a "Axis and Allies" struggle destroying the world for the coming decades. Everything will be fair game, every target, and all manner of bioweapons, chemical weapons, and possible nuclear weapons. Every convenience and safety you take for granted will be gone. No global trade, expensive energy, no safe travel outside your immediate area, no cruises or airline travel, and on and on...

Nuclear war: Nobody wins except those nations not immediately destroyed or far outside the direct attacks, like deep in S. America.

China can't afford to have all out war with the U.S. We buy too much of their junk.
I have thought about this a lot recently due to the persistence of many nasty chemicals. I know it's hard to not buy things from China, but I really think those who do are taking a gamble with their health. From clothing to dinnerware, you never know how contaminated products are. Whereas other manufacturers have an incentive to continue making products without contaminants, China has the incentive to kill us.

Consider that when making purchases, folks.

The Korean War (also known by other names) was fought between North Korea and South Korea from 1950 to 1953. The war began on 25 June 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea following clashes along the border and rebellions in South Korea

The Korean War (also known by other names) was fought between North Korea and South Korea from 1950 to 1953. The war began on 25 June 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea following clashes along the border and rebellions in South Korea
that war, like Vietnam we could not win without starting a world war,,, and I don't think anyone really wants to see that

You apparently missed the point, but thank you for correcting the irrelevant dates on the larger point.

Latest posts

Back