China an immediate threat?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This Mike Adams interview with Newstalk broadcaster John Moore is quite alarming to me. In the past, we could rely on our military to defend the country from invasion. Now.............given the current political, economical and social circumstances, and a President in bed with the Chinese, we're on our own, folks. And the conclusions at the end of the interview, were not optimistic. It won't be pretty if it plays out like they fear and it may last a very long time.

https://www.brighteon.com/c859d8ca-6a9c-4c7a-9334-31a6c6c01d0f

94% of Chinese population lives along the Pacific Ocean coastline, A single B1 or a single submarine could wipe out the entire area within a few minutes. If and when they do anything, the world will know about it...IF AMERICA can and will, does want to survive or has not been sold out...JMHO.

94% of Chinese population lives along the Pacific Ocean coastline, A single B1 or a single submarine could wipe out the entire area within a few minutes. If and when they do anything, the world will know about it...IF AMERICA can and will, does want to survive or has not been sold out...JMHO.

I think Joe will surrender us to China and not put up a fight at all, personally.

We have already surrendered to China. When we sent our good manufacturing jobs to China in return for low, no pride, garbage, that was a form of surrender. China knows they are no match for us in military terms. So they are more deceptive. How many companies that used to be part of the bedrock of our economy have sold out to the enemy and those goods that were manufactured here are now manufactured there. As Sun Tsu said, "The best victory is the one you won without fighting."

Agree on the surrenderi of our jobs. No question about it. The government joined up with big business and decided to make it easy for big business to ship jobs overseas.

HOWEVER, that Is a far cry from surrendering every single American…and illegal here, to be murdered by the CCP!

Lets be clear on this…the CCP has had plans for years now to takeover our country. This is not a conspiracy!!! And those plans include killing every single one of us!!! :m4:

Question to everyone. Who thinks the military will go along with biden surrendering our country to China?
In the past, under ordinary circumstances, no, I don't believe our military would ever go along with such a surrender. But these are anything but ordinary circumstances and these people are now cornered rats, psyschopaths IMHO. Those that want to bring this country down, destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights, have embedded so many operatives at the highest levels of the armed services and all Federal agencies, I'm no longer as confident of what the forces will do when push comes to shove. A whole lot of them did take the vaccines when ordered to do so. So who knows what they will do if told to stand down?

the problem is that Biden isn't in charge - there's some committee vote involved - as with Afghanistan somebody got a bug up their butt and suddenly the Marines have 72 hours to leave time ....

China won't be attacking the US direct - it'll be up to the US to support the mutual defense treaty obligations it made - good chance it'll involve Japan - possibly later South Korea and the US 38th Parallel defense >>> given wiggle room to squirm - I wouldn't be betting the farm on the Biden Central Committee ....

unless there's some actual military still in command and not all Obammy & Biden lap dogs - I wouldn't discount another major disaster start to a war - bases wiped out and ships sunk waiting for DC to wake up .....

China's insane infrastructure spending since 2008 is coming home to roost. They built dozens of entire cities with nobody to live in them to keep their economy going.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/china-tells-state-banks-prepare-141448869.html

China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994​

They have people to live in them and that have bought apartments in the buildings and are paying mortgages on them. But for one reason or another, the buildings are never finished even though the people have to keep paying the mortgages on on them.
Now people are beginning to refuse to pay their mortgages and some are even moving into the unfinished buildings.
https://thebl.com/china/chinas-hous...unfinished-buildings-share-their-stories.html

Keep an eye out for talk about the "White Hair Rebellion" or "White Hair Protests" in China.
It hasn't made it to our news media yet. Retirees got shafted by the government in China and they are staging massive protests all over the country. My wife thinks it could bring down the CCP.

Keep an eye out for talk about the "White Hair Rebellion" or "White Hair Protests" in China.
It hasn't made it to our news media yet. Retirees got shafted by the government in China and they are staging massive protests all over the country. My wife thinks it could bring down the CCP.
I hope they're careful.

Latest posts

Back