Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not a child, he is not that old.

“Joseph Keating, 26 years old from Dakota, died of myocarditis on Nov. 12, 2021 four days after receiving his third Pfizer shot.

His family members said he was experiencing rare and mild symptoms including increased heart rate, fatigue, muscle soreness.

1642344612199.jpeg

According to the autopsy report and death certificate obtained by the Defender, Keating’s cause of death revealed that “post-Pfizer Covid vaccination myocarditis has been identified to cause left ventricular dysfunction.”

The CDC was informed but still not following up despite verified proof that the vaccine inflamed and attacked Keating’s heart.

Here’s a copy of the autopsy:

NOW THERE ARE 400 ATHLETES DEAD OR ILL FROM THE VAX!!

EDIT: After watching and reading all the information under these poor athletes photos, I see where some actually lived through their heart attacks, myocarditis, strokes. Not that many, but some. And of course they have permanent health issues.

Last edited:
“I Am Upset Because We Don’t Talk Enough About the Side Effects” – Triple Vaccinated Swiss Olympic Athlete Sarah Atcho Develops Pericarditis

1642595171295.jpeg

26-year-old Swiss sprinter and Olympic athlete, Sarah Atcho, was diagnosed with pericarditis five days after receiving a Pfizer booster shot, the Covid world reported.

Sarah Atcho announced on her social media accounts on Monday that she was diagnosed with pericarditis (inflammation of the thin membrane surrounding the heart).

1642595191979.jpeg

Triple Vaccinated Swiss Olympic Athlete Fabienne Schlumpf Diagnosed with Myocarditis – May Never be Able to Compete Again

I know that "doxing" is considered in bad taste, but the left never has issue with doing it.

This principal's place of residence should be revealed, if for no other reason than to make her feel vulnerable. These people act with impunity and expect no backlash.

I'm reminded of a line from Yellowstone where a Karen shouts at the main character (the sister). The sister, a fighter, responds menacingly as is her character. The Karen then cries, "I don't want any trouble!" The sister says, "You look for trouble, you just don't like resistance."

Resistance is what we must be.

FROM A PARENT THAT GAVE THE JAB TO THEIR CHILD…

Everyone, I lost my son lachlan last Wednesday to the vaccine. He was 7 yrs old. He had been unwell on Wednesday night with a fever and we monitored him closely, 6am the next morning he started having breathing difficulties so we took him to westmead hospital. They tried to stop us from going in with him but it did not work as I threatened to contact Rebel news and have a reporter here within minutes and they backed off, we were allowed in. 4 hours passed after many tests. He was sent home 5 hours later.
Friday morning at 4am we heard him yell out, he was on his bedroom floor, he then collapsed, he was not breathing, my wife and i began cpr, I called the ambo on loud speaker. Ambo arrived within 7 mins, my son passed away in the ambulance. He had a massive heart attack.
My wife is now hospitalised in westmead hospital heavily sedated. I am trying to hold everything together for our 2 Yr old daughter Sammy. The government has ruined my family, they have taken away our only son,
we put our trust in the government to keep us safe and they killed my boy!!!! I have been banned from twitter, posts deleted on my fb page and warnings issued on community standards. So the death of my beautiful boy is being censored!!! I have taken the time this afternoon to email the PM and have demanded an immediate explanation!! My message to parents now is do not allow these people to touch your kids!! I have been abused for allowing my son to be vaccinated but as parents we thought we were keeping him safe. We have to live with this for the rest of our lives. Please please don't let your babies be subjected to this. I can't bring my boy back and my family is now broken while our PM lives the high life of luxury probably unvaxxed and his kids as well.
Australia it's time to wake up now, do not make the mistake I did.

Rest in peace my beautiful lachlan, mummy and daddy are so sorry.”

All parents who plan to vaccinate their child should take 10 minutes and inform themselves about the risks on the Internet.
Everything else is grossly negligent.

Yes I regret the death of this child very much, but I do not regret parents who deliver your children without researching an experimental vaccine.
Most children survive Corona without problems, the fact is, more children die from the vaccines than from Corona, and all parents should know that.

While not a child, he is not that old.

“Joseph Keating, 26 years old from Dakota, died of myocarditis on Nov. 12, 2021 four days after receiving his third Pfizer shot.

His family members said he was experiencing rare and mild symptoms including increased heart rate, fatigue, muscle soreness.

View attachment 14771

According to the autopsy report and death certificate obtained by the Defender, Keating’s cause of death revealed that “post-Pfizer Covid vaccination myocarditis has been identified to cause left ventricular dysfunction.”

The CDC was informed but still not following up despite verified proof that the vaccine inflamed and attacked Keating’s heart.

Here’s a copy of the autopsy:

Posted on the 12th:

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/death-by-vaccination-autopsy-report.14749/

Last edited:
The narrative is falling in countries, just not our yet. We need to keep speaking out. I can only hope and pray that the US start seeing the truth too, When they figure out they were totally lied too, I think they will be pissed. I asked a vaccinated co-worker today If it came out. with absolute proof that the vaccinated are not protected as much as the unvaccinated and these vaccines were actually causing more harm and even death for our children of the world, how would you feel. . . Oh it is coming. I asked one of my histrionic workers. People are slowly waking up.

“Brazil: Child Vaccination Suspended After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Cardiac Arrest Hours After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine
1642944288163.jpeg

A 10-year-old girl from São Paolo, Brazil has suffered a cardiac arrest and was in critical condition 12 hours after taking a dose of the Pfizer vaccine, the Covid World reported.

Luisa Petenuci took the Pfizer shot on Tuesday, January 18th in Lençóis Paulista, São Paulo. After 12 hours, she suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed on her father’s lap.

Police officer Claudimar Petenuci, father of 10-year-old Luisa Petenuci, shared the horrific incident in an audio that went viral on social media.

“She took the vaccine in the morning, and at 9 o’clock at night she came to my room saying that her heart was beating very hard, when I put my hand, it was something unbelievable. She fainted on my lap,” says the police officer [translated].”

“Undercover Students EXPOSE Colorado High School Vaccine Clinic For Administering Vaccinations Without Parental Consent – Even AFTER School Superintendent ASSURED This Would Not Happen

On Monday night, the independent journalist exposed yet another issue within US Public School system – this time, posting a damning thread that includes two undercover videos taken by a pair of brave high school students that show employees of a Colorado High School’s mobile vaccine clinic allowing underage children to receive the experimental jab without their parent’s consent.

Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) Tweeted:
The Colorado school which held a vaccine clinic during school hours agreed to give a minor a vaccine without a parent present after assuring parents that they will not do this. https://t.co/bORMbNc8hY

Latest posts

Back