Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1673786649151.jpeg

“Spain’s Under-15 Football Star Estrella Martin Dies Suddenly​

1674825119650.png

The sudden death of a cadet player for Sporting Club de Huelva has shocked the Spanish football community.

Estrella Martin, 14, died suddenly in her hometown of Ayamonte, in southern Spain, on Wednesday, according to the club…”

Pfizer and the WEF are taking our young ones out fast. 😓

What funeral directors know that you don't​

In 78 years, they never had a 15 year old who died from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight. Nobody is talking about it publicly.​

1676148896054.png

Ever since the vaccines rolled out, deaths are up, particularly among young people.

I talked to the owner of many funeral homes across the US; collectively they handle over 3,000 funerals a year. He asked that his name be kept confidential for fear of retribution.

Overall, their business is up by 50% after the vaccines rolled out and it’s not proportional… young people are a greater portion of the deaths.

For example pilot deaths at Southwest Airlines are up six-fold after the vaccines were mandated.

My source said that normally they’d see 1 stillbirth/month pre-vaccine. After the vaccines rolled out, they were seeing as many as 12 stillbirths a month. But they noted that many hospitals will dispose of these cases directly and NOT involve the funeral home, so they are only seeing a fraction of these deaths; the actual increase could be much larger than the 12X increase they observed.

In the 78 years they’ve been in business, they can’t recall ever having seen a 15-year old die from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight.

A very experienced nurse I consulted had never even heard of a 15-year old with a heart attack in her entire career. Now, she hears of these cases on a regular basis.

These funeral homes are also seeing the strange rubbery clots that they’ve never seen before.

The medical examiner was called and verified it, but nobody is saying anything publicly for fear of being fired…”

There is more. Read on Steve Kirsch substack.

What funeral directors know that you don't​

In 78 years, they never had a 15 year old who died from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight. Nobody is talking about it publicly.​

View attachment 18927

Ever since the vaccines rolled out, deaths are up, particularly among young people.

I talked to the owner of many funeral homes across the US; collectively they handle over 3,000 funerals a year. He asked that his name be kept confidential for fear of retribution.

Overall, their business is up by 50% after the vaccines rolled out and it’s not proportional… young people are a greater portion of the deaths.

For example pilot deaths at Southwest Airlines are up six-fold after the vaccines were mandated.

My source said that normally they’d see 1 stillbirth/month pre-vaccine. After the vaccines rolled out, they were seeing as many as 12 stillbirths a month. But they noted that many hospitals will dispose of these cases directly and NOT involve the funeral home, so they are only seeing a fraction of these deaths; the actual increase could be much larger than the 12X increase they observed.

In the 78 years they’ve been in business, they can’t recall ever having seen a 15-year old die from a heart attack. In December 2022, they had 1 a week for three weeks straight.

A very experienced nurse I consulted had never even heard of a 15-year old with a heart attack in her entire career. Now, she hears of these cases on a regular basis.

These funeral homes are also seeing the strange rubbery clots that they’ve never seen before.

The medical examiner was called and verified it, but nobody is saying anything publicly for fear of being fired…”

There is more. Read on Steve Kirsch substack.
Absolutely. We are friends with the coroner here and he has explicitly warned us not to give in and get the shOt.

Sorry for the unintended vulgarity. 🤣

Not sure where to post this, so settled for here…
Very true report - The mental problems though is not just the children . Adults incapable of correct brain function has increased drastically . This problem has skyrocketed just over the last few years . Of course those effected think they are just fine .

Two children in my extended family had issues post vaccines. One died from SIDS. One went from genius level intellect to average with some other mild autistic like characteristics.

I used to be one of those idiots who snootily judged parents for not vaccinating. No more. I've seen it first hand.

NOT about the COVID jab, but heartbreaking vaccine story:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/tragic-15-month-old-girl-dies-organ-failure/
Melody had been hospitalized once before with a high fever and body rash after vaccinations at 2 months old. Physicians at the time speculated it was likely a virus, not an allergic reaction.
As the medical community and the family await Melody’s autopsy results, Katherine Palombi’s message is one of awareness and maternal instinct.
“Trust your gut and don’t let them push anything on to your children that you don’t want to do,” Palombi told News12. “I just want to spread awareness in Melody’s name. Maybe she can save other children.”

Latest posts

Back