Children Affected by Jab

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“UPDATE: A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – “Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23” – (VIDEO)

1649704082688.jpeg

Over the past year-plus, athletes across the world have been dropping like flies as they compete in games. If they aren’t passed out cold, they are seen gripping their chests in agony, unable to breathe due to sudden cardiac events that hit in the heat of the competition.

This wave of heart issues is unprecedented, to say the least. Never before have we seen young, healthy, world-class athletes experiencing heart issues en masse like this. It has never happened, ever. Furthermore, the timing of this sweeping phenomenon could not be more relevant, coinciding perfectly with the rollout of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines….”

But it gets worse. Thanks to a new explosive report by OAN that pegs the number of affected athletes in the hundreds.

In all, their investigation found a jaw-dropping 769 men and women who collapsed with heart issues during competition over the past year (between March 2021 and March 2022).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ayers-suffering-cardiac-arrest-just-23-video/

“UPDATE: A Jaw-Dropping 769 Athletes have Collapsed While Competing Over The Past Year – “Avg. Age of Players Suffering Cardiac Arrest is JUST 23” – (VIDEO)

View attachment 15897

Over the past year-plus, athletes across the world have been dropping like flies as they compete in games. If they aren’t passed out cold, they are seen gripping their chests in agony, unable to breathe due to sudden cardiac events that hit in the heat of the competition.

This wave of heart issues is unprecedented, to say the least. Never before have we seen young, healthy, world-class athletes experiencing heart issues en masse like this. It has never happened, ever. Furthermore, the timing of this sweeping phenomenon could not be more relevant, coinciding perfectly with the rollout of the experimental Covid-19 vaccines….”

But it gets worse. Thanks to a new explosive report by OAN that pegs the number of affected athletes in the hundreds.

In all, their investigation found a jaw-dropping 769 men and women who collapsed with heart issues during competition over the past year (between March 2021 and March 2022).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ayers-suffering-cardiac-arrest-just-23-video/
@Brent S you need to see this article. I can honestly say I have seen MANY athletes a long with a few new broadcasters on live TV drop. . . It actually happening and I know, you will say that this vaccine has been given to millions with just a few effected. . .

Israel and Ireland happen to be the most densely vaccinated lands in the world. Both are showing up to have the most deaths, strokes, heart attacks and mostly vaccination caused Auto-Immune-Deficiency IN THE WORLD: they have been vaccinated into TOTAL IMMUNITY LOSS!!!
You NO LONGER have to be homosexual or get a bad blood transfusion to get AIDS. You only need to get close enough to someone, touch someone or have had the same vax as them and you can get AIDS NOW!!!
Talk about world wide genocide????? Prep and survive...someone needs to re-populate the world...live free, Gary

I don't know about " You only need to get close enough to someone, touch someone".

Unless the "vaccine" produces yet another invasive, reproducing organism which you can catch, I don't see how you can be injured from it without having taken it.

Also, with the large number of people having already willingly injected this poison, there would be no need to push it anymore. They could just sit back and wait.

@Brent S you need to see this article. I can honestly say I have seen MANY athletes a long with a few new broadcasters on live TV drop. . . It actually happening and I know, you will say that this vaccine has been given to millions with just a few effected. . .

Brent S will NEVER read this, he only reads MS media and media that is funded by the state, except that he trusts Grandpa Jo 100%.

I don't know about " You only need to get close enough to someone, touch someone".
Sorry to spread out the info in such a way, but there are already thousands of women who have not gotten the clot shot but were visiting family who did get it. Thousands have lost their babies in all stages of pregnancy now. The only visited family or friends. This phenomena is caused by the "shedding" of the spike proteins being produce in the vaxxed bodies and only contact with their skin is evidently enough to transfer enough spike proteins to cause a loss of the pregnancy....too many reports already.
If you can get spike proteins from contact, why is it not possible to get any other problem thru contact??? That is just my fear. We can only speculate and beware. The real truth is and will be seen after the fact.

Last edited:
The real criminals are the parents who vaccinate their own children.
The children have no choice to say no, if you then still come by the vaccination to harm one should hit the parents more than a few to the head.

Latest posts

Back