Chicken/egg question

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another issue I want to warn folks about is the rise in theft of chickens. In TN just the other night a poor woman lost her entire flock! She woke up upon hearing her two dogs fighting. When she got outside with a flashlight there were a couple of men who had brought dogs to fight her dogs while they stole her 35 hens!!! They were gone before the police arrived.

Now I can't find the stupid article. I'll keep searching for it, though.
Are you looking for this?

https://sciencefiles.org/2023/02/10...der-pandemie-die-who-bringt-h5n1-in-stellung/
I think it is already prepared, the virus for humans and the vaccines, a new billion project for the pharmaceutical industry and the depopulation for the WEF. At the moment there are still some balloons flying around, what are these things transporting.
I think Joe and other government bosses know exactly what is going on here, for them we are just a piece of dirt.

At the moment there are still some balloons flying around, what are these things transporting.
I think Joe and other government bosses know exactly what is going on here, for them we are just a piece of dir

For all we know those balloons could be dropping the next virus!

Last edited:
Are you looking for this?

https://sciencefiles.org/2023/02/10...der-pandemie-die-who-bringt-h5n1-in-stellung/
I think it is already prepared, the virus for humans and the vaccines, a new billion project for the pharmaceutical industry and the depopulation for the WEF. At the moment there are still some balloons flying around, what are these things transporting.
I think Joe and other government bosses know exactly what is going on here, for them we are just a piece of dirt.
That may have been it. Thanks. I couldn't find anything on it at all just now.

I got rooster salt and pepper shakers, but there were 2 pepper shakers and no salt. Oh well,

Attachments

• IMG_8579.jpg
    IMG_8579.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
I was straining my tinctures and had all of the remnant herbs and mushrooms ready to throw out and realized I would have 19 very drunk chickens running around.

I put one of the mushroom pieces in my mouth and the alcohol was so strong. I can't imagine how small the amount that it would take to inebriate and chicken, squirrels, etc.

I was straining my tinctures and had all of the remnant herbs and mushrooms ready to throw out and realized I would have 19 very drunk chickens running around.

I put one of the mushroom pieces in my mouth and the alcohol was so strong. I can't imagine how small the amount that it would take to inebriate and chicken, squirrels, etc.
Could you pop them in a pot of boiling water and restrain to cook off alcohol?

My day cleaning the chicken house went better than I thought! Actually did get every last thing out of it…then swept it down and scrubbed all the walls, windows and floor. Cleaned out the feeder and waterer. Removed the laying boxes and scrubbed them. Ahh, feels so much better in there. Still have to paint the inside when it is warmer out. Hasn’t been painted in a few years.

Latest posts

Back