chemo therapy? no need

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emp proof

Reaction score
I could go on for days about how pharmacutical companies make themselves money rather than make people better, but I was on a thread about tobacco and someone said u shouldn't smoke because there will be no chemotherapy, BUT if u were to be the kind of prepper who stores huge ammounts of food then stock up on apricot kernels/seeds, these are available from the net on health food sites, they contain cyanide that is harmless because it is bonded to another chemical/molecule, the human body does not produce the required enzyme that will "activate" the cyanide, however that very enzyme is present in cancer cells therefore you can localy poison a tumor with them instead of poisoning the shit out of yourself with radiation or whatever itd be a shame for a prepper to simply die from cancer when they have excelled in every other aspect of your own survival

awesome!
any links of studys to show this works?

........... LOL, or i guess we could just stand a bit close to the A-bomb.

I could go on for days about how pharmacutical companies make themselves money rather than make people better, but I was on a thread about tobacco and someone said u shouldn't smoke because there will be no chemotherapy, BUT if u were to be the kind of prepper who stores huge ammounts of food then stock up on apricot kernels/seeds, these are available from the net on health food sites, they contain cyanide that is harmless because it is bonded to another chemical/molecule, the human body does not produce the required enzyme that will "activate" the cyanide, however that very enzyme is present in cancer cells therefore you can localy poison a tumor with them instead of poisoning the shit out of yourself with radiation or whatever itd be a shame for a prepper to simply die from cancer when they have excelled in every other aspect of your own survival
I am a firm believer that chemo is not the only answer! There have been a lot of studies that show that different fruits and vegetables can stop the growth of tumors, and even shrink them. My step daughter through some chinese medicine was able to get off of treatment for her leukemia 3 months earlier than the average kid, plus her hair did not fall out as a result of chemo for 8 months, where kids normally lose their hair in 4 weeks.

when i took kung-fu, my sensie told of a 4 herb tea that cured AIDS and cancer. ive never been able to find it again. the DR. that discovered it inna small village in Veitnam (or some Asian village) sold it to the USDA for $1, but one of the roots was hard to get/ship, so they use a simular product. when it didnt work (because the wrong ingredents) they scraped it.
ive had it, and although idk if it really cures AIDS/cancer, it sure did wonders for heartburn. 1 quart bottle, i didnt have heart burn for a year n half, damn i miss that stuff!

Right here we go, basicaly the research is all there and there's a clinic in mexico somewhere with a 100% survival rate, BUT and this is a major but, how would the pharmacutical companies make they're money if they let everyone know that they're medicines aren't needed,??? They go to huge lengths to protect the multi million pound/dollar industry that is cancer, trust me a lot of people make a living from cancer and they don't want ppl to know , there is other cures like cannabis oil, BUT if I was to start claiming that weed cures cancer ppl will just laugh .... You need to eat 5 a day, and work your way up to ten a day, ten a day will destroy cancer cells if u already have cancer and will stop you gettin it if u havnt already, I am a man of logic and wouldn't dream of making any claims that I am not 100% sure are true

Another cancer tip is to wear an ice cap while having chemo treatments, the cold makes the capillaries in the scalp contract thus slowin the flow of blood (and toxins) to the scalp therefore avoiding the hair loss :)

Exactly clydesdale mate , its 性交ed up but there's so much stuff like that goin on no wonder shits gonna hit the fan innit bro

Exactly clydesdale mate , its 性交ed up but there's so much stuff like that goin on no wonder shits gonna hit the fan innit bro
The medical world is also very quick to throw negative press towards any and all alternative treatments.
In the USA if a child is ill the parents can be arrested for not following the dr's regimen. There was a mom arrested because her 13 year old son no longer wanted to go through chemo.

The un-settling thing to me is that when they start sayin alternative medicine is a lie people blindly believe them :/ and when someone like me says otherwise no one believes it, these people are in a massive position of trust and they are abusing that trust in the most disgraceful way, whatever happened to honour, dignity and respect?

The un-settling thing to me is that when they start sayin alternative medicine is a lie people blindly believe them :/ and when someone like me says otherwise no one believes it, these people are in a massive position of trust and they are abusing that trust in the most disgraceful way, whatever happened to honour, dignity and respect?
I call it God complex.
The doctors think they are all gods!

No one listens to us because we have limited amounts of money compared to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.

I have a cancer site called www.childhoodcancerforums.com
it has info for all ages, plus other illnesses like diabetes, cardiac, etc.
In it I do have a forum for alternative.

clyesdale i saw ur affiliation to that site, and also you said about your kid, my heart goes out to you and ur family best wishes for the future bro
She has done extremely well. She has been off tratment for nearly a year and all of her bloodwork is looking perfect!
Thanks for your wellwishes.

She is the reason I started www.childhoodcancerforums.com

I assume they're ready to eat when they arrive and if not it should have instructions surely

My mother is a over 20 year survivor of cancer, my father has been fighting lymfoma (cancer in lymph nodes) for many years.
By changing thier diets, they have been able to stave off the enevitable. Thier counts or something like that ( I am unfamiliar with exact termanology) can be down 1 checkup, and up another, back and forth for many years. They say that thier tests have a direct link to thier bodys ph. My parents are convinced that cancer cannot live in a high alkaline body. I know they buy ph test strips by the hundreds, and tests thier urine. I cannot confirm nor deny if ph has anything to do with it, but they are both still alive, and both have had cancer for many years. My mother was told she had 3 years to live over 20 years ago, and my father was told he had little chance of making it through the year, that has been I dont know 4 or 5 years ago. He still does everything he wants to do around the farm. I doubt he will outlive mother, but enjoys all the extra days he has.(i doubt it will be cancer that gets him)
I have never talked to them about specifics, when I try they just give me the ol, ah dont you worry about us, we are all good line, and talk about something else.

Clydesdale, I will call my dad in the morning and just tell him I need to know more about thier health/ remedies. My father is a vietnam veteran, He was a medic, he goes to the veterans hospital every so many years to get something cut out, a foot of intestines here, 7 inches there. Agent orange is eating him up I heard mom say one time. Even as an adult he wont tell me jack, where he been what he seen, He just says he will take all of his secrets with him. I have never asked about what he does to keep the cancer at bay, he may tell me that. Mom said he was allergic to the chemo or something, I dont know if thats even possible, but what she said. I know he took it once or twice, and just let it be known he would rather die than to do it again. he is still here. Have you ever researched body ph?

My mother is a over 20 year survivor of cancer, my father has been fighting lymfoma (cancer in lymph nodes) for many years.
By changing thier diets, they have been able to stave off the enevitable. Thier counts or something like that ( I am unfamiliar with exact termanology) can be down 1 checkup, and up another, back and forth for many years. They say that thier tests have a direct link to thier bodys ph. My parents are convinced that cancer cannot live in a high alkaline body. I know they buy ph test strips by the hundreds, and tests thier urine. I cannot confirm nor deny if ph has anything to do with it, but they are both still alive, and both have had cancer for many years. My mother was told she had 3 years to live over 20 years ago, and my father was told he had little chance of making it through the year, that has been I dont know 4 or 5 years ago. He still does everything he wants to do around the farm. I doubt he will outlive mother, but enjoys all the extra days he has.(i doubt it will be cancer that gets him)
I have never talked to them about specifics, when I try they just give me the ol, ah dont you worry about us, we are all good line, and talk about something else.

Clydesdale, I will call my dad in the morning and just tell him I need to know more about thier health/ remedies. My father is a vietnam veteran, He was a medic, he goes to the veterans hospital every so many years to get something cut out, a foot of intestines here, 7 inches there. Agent orange is eating him up I heard mom say one time. Even as an adult he wont tell me jack, where he been what he seen, He just says he will take all of his secrets with him. I have never asked about what he does to keep the cancer at bay, he may tell me that. Mom said he was allergic to the chemo or something, I dont know if thats even possible, but what she said. I know he took it once or twice, and just let it be known he would rather die than to do it again. he is still here. Have you ever researched body ph?
Yes definately iv heard a lot about this too and the proofs there from what you've just said, maybe they could further benefit from apricot seeds or coloidal silver, if your callin em anyway it couldn't hurt to throw it in there

IMHO, they will never have a cure.
AIDS/Cancer research is a billion dollar+ a year industry, then you have the money from pharmacuticals too.
i really dont believe companys are going to lose out on all that money to save lives.

My father said that they try to keep thier ph at 8 or more, also said that they eat aprocot seeds, but they tend to lower his blood pressure.
I will have to talk to my mother for more info, as the more I question dad the more he changes the subject.

Latest posts

Back