cheap crap knife that actually is pretty good? Anybody?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me theres a big difference between cheap and inexpensive. Cheap usually means poor quality Chinese junk. Inexpensive could be quality without the high price tag. I try my best to NOT buy anything made in China.
I got 3d-printer nozzles from china costing about 0.20$ each. Here I pay 15$. I got scopes for my rifles for 20-60$. Here they are 200-600$. They work great. Several red dot sights for 20$, none of them failed so far. Knives for self-defense for under 10$, haven't stabbed anyone yet, but they work fine. 30$ and up here. From 5$ watches, custom springs to motorcycle parts I'm very happy with almost everything I ordered from aliexpress.

I got 3d-printer nozzles from china costing about 0.20$ each. Here I pay 15$. I got scopes for my rifles for 20-60$. Here they are 200-600$. They work great. Several red dot sights for 20$, none of them failed so far. Knives for self-defense for under 10$, haven't stabbed anyone yet, but they work fine. 30$ and up here. From 5$ watches, custom springs to motorcycle parts I'm very happy with almost everything I ordered from aliexpress.
Thats fine. Many people don't have a problem supporting a communist government and slave labor. It isn't always possible but I try my best to support an American company, or at least anyone but China. I consider China our enemy.

Thats fine. Many people don't have a problem supporting a communist government and slave labor. It isn't always possible but I try my best to support an American company, or at least anyone but China. I consider China our enemy.
Yes, but when they invade us . . . I want them to see the "made in China" logo on the knives left sticking in their dead bodies . . .

Communist, slave labor... I wouldn't care if they eat children. I'm trying to save my own skin. Making the world a better place is way down my priority list, somewhere between donating to planned parenthood and eating a raw shoe sole.

Communist, slave labor... I wouldn't care if they eat children. I'm trying to save my own skin. Making the world a better place is way down my priority list, somewhere between donating to planned parenthood and eating a raw shoe sole.
I don't care about making the world a better place but I really object to buying bullets for my enemy (China) think about that while trying to save buck.

I sure don't care about making the world a better place either. But I do care about quality over price, putting Americans to work first and not supporting our enemy.
There are some good knife makers in my state, I'd rather support them and their families over some commie country that would like to destroy us.
Last word, I don't care what other people do, their money, their choice.

Morakniv, Buck USA folders like BHW, Opinels, and of course knives you buy at: airport sales/fleamarket/pawn shops, etc.

Latest posts

Back