Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1679221558200.jpeg

I do not live in this world, but is this the norm in big cities? I will say that this person on twitter post "Anyone see a Pattern" that I really can not object too.

Probably the same type of people who flip out if you check to make sure your doors are locked when someone approaches your car at a stop light.

We're about half way home from our visit with the kids. Should be home around 2am. They're calling for heavy snow tonight. We've got 3 passes to go over tonight that usually have high winds and blowing snow. And a couple deep river canyons. It'll be interesting to see if we can drive in, or if we have to walk.

We're about half way home from our visit with the kids. Should be home around 2am. They're calling for heavy snow tonight. We've got 3 passes to go over tonight that usually have high winds and blowing snow. And a couple deep river canyons. It'll be interesting to see if we can drive in, or if we have to walk.
Just stay safe. It was only in the 40's yet I wore 3 shirts today. . . a long sleeved tee, a sweat shirt and a fannel on top. I would probaly never make it in your cold.

@Arcticdude
My husband and I are slowly switching to working 100% remotely. We were talking about whether we'd ever move someplace even less populated. I started looking at land just out of curiosity and checked your state. Holy cow! I can't believe how much land costs there. Seems like some folks can handle the cold!

@Arcticdude
My husband and I are slowly switching to working 100% remotely. We were talking about whether we'd ever move someplace even less populated. I started looking at land just out of curiosity and checked your state. Holy cow! I can't believe how much land costs there. Seems like some folks can handle the cold!
Yes it's outrageously expensive out here. Partly because of people moving here from out of state who have more money than brains, and out of state developers chopping up ranches. But mostly my state is less than 30% privately owned. Just isn't much land left to go around.

Latest posts

Back