Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is in a small local bank and insured,,,,, no real need to get all worked up
They just spent all that "Insured" money (and actually way more, so just printing more money to cover, which will trickle down to the taxpayers) bailing out the elite in Silicon Valley and I think there was a second one. So. . just saying you may NOT be able to rely on your bank being insured. I did see this article today from GWP.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ank-but-wont-say-if-theyll-bailout-all-banks/

t
Unless it's changed, FDIC only covers up to $250,000 per account. That's why many people use multiple banks and limit their accounts to no more than $250k each.
that is right 2 banks 4 accounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FDIC covers it

when a large bank fails it can cause a panic,,,, people are afraid they will lose their money,,,,,,,,, so they rush to the bank and take it out and if enough people do this it will cause many banks to fold

don't be part of the problem,,,,,,,,,,,, don't panic,,,,,,,,,,,

Unless it's changed, FDIC only covers up to $250,000 per account. That's why many people use multiple banks and limit their accounts to no more than $250k each.
The problem with the way this is being handled-Bidum guaranteed all the accounts. It’s Silicon Valley
It included the 4 wineries and personal accounts of the Kommunist Republiks govenor Newscum. The rich get bailed out again.

t

that is right 2 banks 4 accounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FDIC covers it

when a large bank fails it can cause a panic,,,, people are afraid they will lose their money,,,,,,,,, so they rush to the bank and take it out and if enough people do this it will cause many banks to fold

don't be part of the problem,,,,,,,,,,,, don't panic,,,,,,,,,,,

That's 1 account per depositor, per bank for each account category. I.E. your checking account, your joint saving account at the same bank and the same at a different bank = 4 insured accounts.

That's 1 account per depositor, per bank for each account category. I.E. your checking account, your joint saving account at the same bank and the same at a different bank = 4 insured accounts.

This insurance covers deposits in the event of a bank failure, but it does NOT cover losses due to fraud and theft. What if the bank failure was caused by fraud or theft? What about Force de sur?

I guess I'm a little concerned when it comes to my money.

Me too! And there is indeed something you can do about it. Diversification of your funds is more important than ever. Gold, silver, land as well as ammo, food and other “real” necessary items for living are great for investment in these times.

1678961194556.jpeg

Me too! And there is indeed something you can do about it. Diversification of your funds is more important than ever. Gold, silver, land as well as ammo, food and other “real” necessary items for living are great for investment in these times.
I agree. But we already have plenty of all that stuff. We live off the interest and dividends from our investment accounts. Right now these investments accounts are the safest place for us to keep the bulk of our money.
Land is always a good investment, but we already have several hundred acres. Over the last couple of years I've sold some gold to pay off medical bills. I've been accumulating gold and silver since I was a kid, and I started buying real estate when I was 19. I don't need anymore "things", but I do need a steady dependable monthly income.

Had kind of a rough day around here. First thing this morning I noticed a warning light that indicated a fault with the electric system. Turns out the generator over heated and shut down, the fan belt broke. Got it fixed. Got the snowblower out to work on the road. Made 4 round trips with it, about 10 miles, then the blower broke. With the sun shine and warm weather, 33 degs for high temp, the road is breaking up in places. There's still no way that we drive on it. The wife got her 4 wheeler stuck coming up the road. Its getting down to the low teens at night. I'm hoping that it'll freeze up hard enough tonight that we can drive out tomorrow morning. It's been over 2 weeks that we've been snowed in and haven't been able to go anywhere. We're planning on driving up to see the kids and grand kids this weekend. We'll come home late Sunday night and hopefully the driveway will be frozen so we can drive in. I'll leave the side by side down at the end of the road in case we get stuck.

They just spent all that "Insured" money (and actually way more, so just printing more money to cover, which will trickle down to the taxpayers) bailing out the elite in Silicon Valley and I think there was a second one. So. . just saying you may NOT be able to rely on your bank being insured. I did see this article today from GWP.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ank-but-wont-say-if-theyll-bailout-all-banks/

horse hockey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Latest posts

Back