Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How high is this balloon again and why don't we, the people, just take it down?

Why on earth are we waiting on the government? I know there are plenty of retored Vietnam door gunners and chopper pilots around the area.

I don't get why we're being so dependent on Uncle Sam right now. I must be missing a lot.

It's been reported to be from 60,000 - 80,000 feet high.

This is where I question the whole story.
23OO miles in a little over 24!hrs. Montana to Carolina. Where are the prevailing winds heading at that altitude? And at what speed?
Something is not right in my limited meteorological knowledge.
I knew a storm in Denver was going to hit Springfield IL in 36 hours. Right down I-72.
Montana to Carolina’s? Diagonal?
If it smells like old fish, it probably is.

And the COST OF SHOOTING IT DOWN IS NOT JUSTIFIED...why TWO F-22 Raptors and an air-to-air rocket???
It was just a friggin BALLOON...one cheap old F-4 Phantom and a couple of bullets from a machine gun. And then collect it up in the ocean for a study to SEE WHAT IT REALLY WAS. Either a spy balloon or just a weather balloon to test our reactions. AND, if it had a computer on board, we could see what it recorded and "SENT BACK TO CHINA" so we could prove to THEM and to the American people--the truth-- and not just the speculations of idiots...

1675595940077.jpeg

My neighbors across the way sounded like they were blowing up hell today...must have been shooting dynamite off in their pond again...lol...our dogs were hiding all day under tables....they cray cray...then the guns going off...pappowpowpowpowwpoww! All dang day! Glad they got bullets to spare...hope they got plenty to cover back up for our arses when the "S" starts coming down! I'm inviting them for dinner next sunday...weather permitting! 😁

This is where I question the whole story.
23OO miles in a little over 24!hrs. Montana to Carolina. Where are the prevailing winds heading at that altitude? And at what speed?
Something is not right in my limited meteorological knowledge.
I knew a storm in Denver was going to hit Springfield IL in 36 hours. Right down I-72.
Montana to Carolina’s? Diagonal?
If it smells like old fish, it probably is.
It actually flew across Alaska, western Canada, Idaho, Montana then to the east coast. That was when China allowed Joebama permission to shoot it down.

It was just a friggin BALLOON...one cheap old F-4 Phantom and a couple of bullets from a machine gun.
They should have ventilated it with some bullets as soon as it entered U.S. airspace. Then let the helium slowly leak out and when it gets low enough for a helicopter, harpoon it from the helicopter, then riddle it with bullets from a minigun to finish deflating it. They could then bring it down to ground wherever they wanted to with all the instruments intact.

But nooooo, they gotta sit there and twiddle their thumbs with the whole world watching as it traverses the entire continent, and then blow it up over the ocean like idiots. :rolleyes:

This morning I'm looking at a container of my grandchilds multivitamins and probiotics. It's says for kids. It's in a colorful container with pictures of different fruits and such. It says naturally tasty fruit punch and berry blast. They look like little candy gummies.

Then on the back in small print: keep out of reach children!

This is where marketing and lawyers collide with commen sense and we see that marketing wins!

Latest posts

Back