Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought home another 60 gallons of diesel yesterday. That gives us 200 gallons on hand and should last until spring. I'll pick up another 60 gallons today just to be sure. Got my truck stuck yesterday while turning around by the barn. I'll finish digging it out this morning.
They're calling for up to 5 feet of snow over the next couple of days and temps below zero and high winds. I doubt if we'll get that much snow, but we really need it.

1674850472633.jpeg

I ordered a new propane heater,,from Amazon,, I just tried to send it back,,, they don't want it back, but I am receiving a full refund,,, I get to keep it

HOW CAN THEY AFFORD TO DO THAT
By getting rid of things like their smile.Amazon program. Sometimes reshipping and restocking is more than the item is worth.
I ordered some cross bow bolts. Dozen orange and a Dozen green. They sent 2 dozen orange. Got sent the green. Didn’t want the orange back. I have 3 dozen now. I am not complaining

I purchased a spotting scope on Amazon and did not like it. The company did not want it back, due to shipping cost, refunded my money. I sold it to another shooter. I had a similar deal happen with one of the online sporting good stores. I ordered Power Pistol, they shipped CFE Pistol. Their mistake and again they did not want it back, due to shipping costs. Now I have a free 1 pound of CFE Pistol for my 9mm reloads. LOL

I ordered a new propane heater,,from Amazon,, I just tried to send it back,,, they don't want it back, but I am receiving a full refund,,, I get to keep it

HOW CAN THEY AFFORD TO DO THAT
Very often the price markup on anything and the price of shipping, plus the extra work involved...it is cheaper to give it to you than to take it back. ((ORDER SOME MORE SHIT!!!)))
1675003735594.png

Latest posts

Back