Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New theory on this spinning around and dying. Like this guy who ended up under the train.

1670505621506.png

“Those who slowly turn, and, often, flail in panic at the air, as if a flying demon were attacking them, and then drop dead: It seems they all were given China's SINOVAC​

The evidence suggests that only China's "vaccine"—though NOT an mRNA serum— has that hideous effect​

Mark Crispin Miller

20 hr ago

Over the months, the weirdest of the videos of “sudden death” that I and others have been posting show a terrifying dance of death before the moment of collapse, as the doomed suddenly look up, and to the left, startled, and then panicked, at the sight of something—like a flying demon—coming at them; and in the longer of such videos, the doomed twirl ever faster, batting desperately, as if to fight the demon off…”

Interestingly, there are other countries giving this same vax, and it is being seen those places too.

Went to the eye doctor today. He said I had perfect eyes. I ordered a some Ray Ban sunglasses, $400. Then went to a sporting goods store and bought a trail cam, 8" Lodge cast iron skillet, .22 ammo and a Cold Steel machete.

I bought dog shots (rabies and distemper), a fecal test for heartworm, medication for a yeast infection and mites in the ear (I tried natural but, it wasn't working) for $400. Then went and bought hay and deer corn for another $400. After all that kind of day, I decided some nice whiskey was in order, so I got some Crown Royal Salted Carmel for an after dinner mixer!

Come to think of it, a nice hot soak in the bath might be the best buy of the day!

Last edited:
New theory on this spinning around and dying. Like this guy who ended up under the train.

View attachment 18128

“Those who slowly turn, and, often, flail in panic at the air, as if a flying demon were attacking them, and then drop dead: It seems they all were given China's SINOVAC​

The evidence suggests that only China's "vaccine"—though NOT an mRNA serum— has that hideous effect​

Mark Crispin Miller

20 hr ago

Over the months, the weirdest of the videos of “sudden death” that I and others have been posting show a terrifying dance of death before the moment of collapse, as the doomed suddenly look up, and to the left, startled, and then panicked, at the sight of something—like a flying demon—coming at them; and in the longer of such videos, the doomed twirl ever faster, batting desperately, as if to fight the demon off…”

Interestingly, there are other countries giving this same vax, and it is being seen those places too.
It is actually very sad. . . I have seen a woman who faced the same fate.

Edit: now they're calling for up to 2-1/2 feet by Saturday.
They are calling for our first snow of the year this weekend and should last for a few days...already snowing in Germany by my kids and coming this way. Everybody is heading for the tire shop for their winter rubber. Been there, done that last month.

Beware, the census people are out in force again. This time, they are disguised as shivering old women desperate to come in and get out of the cold. I fell for it, I let her in the door. But she didn't care about how many of what color people live here and whether or not they vote, nope, this time they wanted to know how many rooms I have, if I have running water, how often we stay here ~ all the same shit the tax man asked 6 months ago. She was more interested in looking around me into the cabin than having a conversation with me, so, I immediately kicked her ### out. Then, she sat in her car for some reason, probably filling out her paperwork. I had to remind her that I had asked her to leave. How many government employees must there be to have them as my most frequent visitor? And why in the hell does the census care if and how my toilet flushes? Tomorrow, I am posting the property and putting a cable across the driveway and I might even go to the shelter to find a mean looking pitbull.

As a kid, I think I remember census people coming to the door to ask how many people lived there. Seems like some other questions were asked. . . I really don't remember. I was a kid and didn't pay close attention. Here we have never had a census worker come, but we do get mail from them.

We never get census people, but I also don't answer the door if someone knocks that I don't know. I open the widow and talk to them through the window screen. Too many homeschoolers have been harassed by CPS for no good reason. If I don't know you and you come knocking, you'd better have a warrant in hand.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I've just read so many crazy stories on HSLD emails!

Same thing here, we had to go online and fill out a half hour of crap. Supposedly a "population count".
Had to fill in how many rooms, toilets, people, running water, type of heating, other buildings, which country you have a passport for, which languages you can speak good or less good and such crap. And then do it again for the SECOND person in the house--yeah right--population count. And if you did not do it within six weeks online, you would have to pay a fine which is half a months income the most people here.

After finding out there may be federal laws regarding (and fines for) those who fail to cooperate with the census, I found this little gem:
U.S. Code, Title 13, Section 9
I suppose a legal proceeding would involve the department of justice, and to do that, they would need to supply a census report stating how uncooperative i was, which would be a violation of the above. Is that why nobody has been prosecuted in over 50 years?

Edit: At least if a cop shows up with a warrant because of what the census person saw, you would have immediate grounds to have that warrant thrown out. Too bad I didn't have a few hookers and a mirror of blow when she came in. That would have been fun knowing about this law. Her next stop woulda been church! (jk)

Last edited:
We never get census people, but I also don't answer the door if someone knocks that I don't know. I open the widow and talk to them through the window screen. Too many homeschoolers have been harassed by CPS for no good reason. If I don't know you and you come knocking, you'd better have a warrant in hand.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I've just read so many crazy stories on HSLD emails!

They never have gotten past my dogs! LOL. 😂

Heard they had visited a neighbor.

Latest posts

Back