Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669114683611.jpeg

The interview of Dr Malone by Mike Adams today was most interesting! Dr Malone has never been so outspoken! Also, his explanation of how long the clotshot can harm you was good. He also put a BIG kibosh on the WEFers being able to turn our DNA to what they want! 😍 Are you listening Schwab and Harari?!!

The Health Ranger Report: Situation Update, Nov 23, 2022 - America at BREAKING POINT as VAX deaths, inflation and desperation all collide.

To listen to Only the Malone interview start at 54 minute mark.

No, I’ve thought about getting one, but never have. Have you ever practiced pulling you pistol from it?
I do. I ordered a custom trigger guard for my LC9 to sit down inside and it wasn't really worth it.

The pockets are a too deep for my LCP, but I never carry it anymore, anyway. I think my draw is ok now with the LC9. It did take some getting used to, but it's more secure than my in the waist band holster, so I can work easier with it. It is my favorite holster out of all I've tried.

Happy Turkey Day all, I did masonry work all day for a neighbor. Just had a sandwich and some soup....
He brought a cast iron wood burning heater/oven back from Germany and wanted to build it into the living room wall/corner but cannot do masonry.
I'll make a picture and send it in tomorrow. He wanted it to be ready by Christmas but was afraid to start and maybe "mess it up" so I started it yesterday, did about till 70% today and can finish it tomorrow. His wife is supposedly very happy with the work since she said about 3 times: JUST LIKE I PICTURED IT!!!

Latest posts

Back