Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs to do something about the election fraud, we know it exists. Our country may not have 2 years. He saying we can get more votes next time and be elected POTUS. He got enough votes in 2020. It's election fraud that has to be stopped!

Trump is either powerless or controlled opposition. Of all the good He did, he refuses to do what must be done about the 2 biggest dangers against the people.
Election fraud resulting in an enemy taking over and the bioweapon covid shots. That's a Big failure at protecting our Constitutional Republic and the people.
He's powerless right now, as he is not the President. I hope any talk of election fraud is left out of his run. It won't help him. Let's get him elected, then he can reign hell down on the Dems.

The problem with Trump/Desantis ticket lies with the Electoral College rules
“The 12th Amendment, adopted in 1804 after two chaotic elections, mandated that electors cast separate ballots for president and vice president. However, the rule preventing an elector from voting for two people from his home state remained in effect”under the new system.”

https://www.history.com/news/can-the-president-and-vice-president-be-from-the-same-state
In most elections, this quirk in the system wouldn’t even matter. Cheney moved from Texas back to Wyoming before the election.

“The Bush-Cheney ticket ended up winning with 271 electoral votes—just a slim five-vote margin—over Al Gore and Joe Lieberman, a total they certainly wouldn’t have hit without Texas’ 32 votes.”

He's powerless right now, as he is not the President. I hope any talk of election fraud is left out of his run. It won't help him. Let's get him elected, then he can reign hell down on the Dems.

How is he powerless? The massive election fraud happened while he was President. How do you get him elected with most massive election fraud system still operating?

Why are si many smart people still delusional?

REPUBLICANS ON THE TAKE FROM FTX!

Since July, Bankman-Fried has made $5,800 contributions, the maximum individuals can give directly to Congressional campaigns, to the committees of Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Mitt Romney (R-Utah) and Richard Burr, the North Carolina Republican who announced plans to retire at the end of his term in 2023.

As previously reported, Bankman-Fried’s balance sheet contained an asset worth over $7 million called “TrumpLose.”

Pilgrim's Coffer Theology@APilgrimsCoffer
6h·

"Do you want advice? Consult your Father.
Do you need supplies? Ask them of your Father.
Are you tormented with cares? Cast them on your Father.
Are you alarmed at foes? Cry unto your Father.
Do your difficulties appear insurmountable? Appeal to your Father.

God is not merely a Father in name; he has a Father's nature. He not only calls us his sons and daughters, but wishes us to act towards him as such. We should exercise confidence in his love; we should trust in his word; we should appeal to his paternal heart; we should look for our supplies from his hand."

Rev. James Smith, predecessor of C.H. Spurgeon at the New Park Street Chapel

:USA::woohoo:😍🤩🥳

Lauren Boebart just WON!!!

https://gab.com/wendyrogersaz/posts/109363260386761799
1668777700490.jpeg

Fox had declared her the loser last week.

Local news ran a story about a law firm handing out free turkeys for Thanksgiving. They also reported turkey prices were on average $1.60 per pound! My store right now have them on sale for 45 cents a lb. This is the time of year to stock up!! I get a freebie from work for that special day. The others I buy will get boiled, debone and then can up. Then make and can stock and then bouillon out of the bones

I am using a 2nd turkey I bought last year.
I can better use freezer space without a turkey for 2 of us. 2 of Us would be eating a 11lb turkey for 2 weeks.
A precooked Turkey breast for 3 meals + sandwiches takes up 1/3 of the space and I could use the space for 16 big meals of chicken.
I like variety and am looking at space.

I'm paying $4/lb, but it's from a local farm. I'm trying to be extra careful about when I eat meat, how it's raised.

We found a homeless guy digging through the dumpster in town. I went to the store and bought him a backpack, warm socks, food, etc. I couldn't find him then. It really bothers me that there are people out in this cold right before Thanksgiving.

I'm paying $4/lb, but it's from a local farm. I'm trying to be extra careful about when I eat meat, how it's raised.

We found a homeless guy digging through the dumpster in town. I went to the store and bought him a backpack, warm socks, food, etc. I couldn't find him then. It really bothers me that there are people out in this cold right before Thanksgiving.
Bless your heart. My wife will buy a homeless person a meal if they are digging through garbage at MckDs.

I see so many homeless, see how govt is throwning millions at the problem. To no avail.
When friends who were staying a Hampton type hotels after a week got to my house and were bed bug bitten. F the way the Kommunist Republik is doing things.

Bless your heart. My wife will buy a homeless person a meal if they are digging through garbage at MckDs.

I see so many homeless, see how govt is throwning millions at the problem. To no avail.
When friends who were staying a Hampton type hotels after a week got to my house and were bed bug bitten. F the way the Kommunist Republik is doing things.
It would be hard to see that many homeless people every day.

This guy wasn't begging or anything and seemed ashamed. Something about his situation just really got to me.

It would be hard to see that many homeless people every day.

This guy wasn't begging or anything and seemed ashamed. Something about his situation just really got to me.
I worked in a Ghetto in NY. Met many nice people. They would open doors for me when I was delivering to there stores. Had to be careful with the Oj case and verdict.
In the Kommunist Republik it’s a whole different ball game. You cant say or do anything to them. I had a store owner who has people outside his store. I said spray then down when he cleans the sidewalk. He say he will be arrested.
I had camper people living on a street next to me. One guy had a 30ft camper and 3 cars. No parking spots when I had an open house to sell that house.
Had a second camper person at my front gate. Had cops there soon after. Even with a pic of him on my property in a threatening manner, the cops said I was wrong.
In a Demonrat hell whole taxpaying legal citizens have no rights.
I now live in no mans land now. And I have a tractor. 😄

California is a good place for "homeless" people. Keep them out of this area. With almost every business hiring, why would there be any homeless? When I travel out of the area I occasionally see some bums on street corners begging. I've even seen some fools give them money! Bums are like stray cats, keep feeding them and they'll never go away.

Yeah, that is crazy.

I have seen several interviews where people have decided to be "homeless by choice" so they just move to CA. They claim they don't want to participate in capitalism.
If I was going to be homeless, I would try to hitch hike to a warm climate. Don't like being cold.

Latest posts

Back