Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm i'm thinking i will go with 104 to see more
Somethin' to make you smile Riden...I enjoy the summers here too...
1664314473494.jpeg

1664314533195.jpeg

And, WHILE YOU ARE ALREADY SMILING: BE GLAD YOU DO NOT WORK IN THE CHINESE MILITARY AND HAVE A BAD JOB TO BOOT!!
1664314660925.jpeg

let me ponder the 104 vs 40, at 104 the women wear less clothing and at 40 they cover everything from head to toe hmmmm i'm thinking i will go with 104 to see more
There are a lot of obese people out there. You may want to rethink your answer. Just sayin Bud . . . Working at a grocery store in the deep South I see way more than I want to! o_O

Everyone in Ian's track, hunker down! Hope you are prepared. I hear storm serge will be great at impact and then stalls. Haven't seen anything like it in 110 years in this area. Will this be like the storm of 100 year like Harvey? I really hope not for you guys. And in the back of my mind, it's wondering if geo-engineering is involved? I saw some evidence that Harvey was, I apparently can never see the world as is, as it was. I will forever question what is actually going on. Just be safe and I hope you are all prepared guys.

My so much coming home to peace and quiet.

Sunday, the kennel called me and said the dogs were fighting and they were going to separate for more $.

My Neighbors started texting I had a pony down. Around the same time. I was trying to meet some friends in 1 group setting instead of visiting 5 locales.

I called a Sherrif to check to make sure it wasn’t suffering. It wasn’t.

6am EST flight out today. Got up at 345EST

After I got home -

Loaded the deceased after I got it out of a tricky spot. Loaded for the knacker tomorrow. Got the dogs home.

It’s midnight EST and after 4 nights of 4hrs sleep, I am whooped.

Yesterday after chores the wife decided she wanted to go kayaking. It was a beautiful warm sunny day. We kayaked a slow moving river that goes between 2 mountain lakes. The water was crystal clear and not too cold, which was a good thing because I ended up tipping my kayak over and fell out. My phone, wallet, knife and fishing lures all went in with me. We managed to get everything out from the bottom of the river. Nothing lost and nothing damaged, except my pride. Since it was evening by the time we started heading back to the truck I was getting pretty cold.

have you ever noticed how they can laugh at us but you laugh at the wife depending on what it is about,,,, you can pay for years for that
That is a fact. She drags things up that I said or did 20 years ago. And I can't remember yesterday, which torks her off too. Women, if they weren't fun to play once in awhile we'd have no use for them.

Latest posts

Back