Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump@realdonaldtrump

3h·

FOR ALL GEORGIA VOTERS, THIS JUST OUT: 102 Georgia Counties CAN’T PRODUCE DROP BOX VIDEOS FOR THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Thus, video monitoring is missing for 181,507 cast ballots, approximately 18 times more than I need to have won the election in Georgia. A total of 1.7 million images were destroyed - not allowed! This is the Fault of Governor Brian Kemp & Secretary of State Brad R. VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE ON TUESDAY!

Got my dog run reconfigured. A single, double and 10x10 torn down, pressure washed, new Astro turf laid and 3 singles installed. Those 20 ft fence sections were a beast.
Tell me these guys don’t have it made.
A1EE36CC-F57D-477B-804E-0F2823A8B9BC.jpeg
Rattlesnake barrier and new misting system for another day.

Took the day off to visit a family friend. She gave us an egg incubator when she heard we were looking to buy one! Had lunch and got a big bag of leftovers which we shared with another family friend and her aunt visiting from Germany on the way home. When we got home at 10 pm, the ducks and chickens were already in their house and sleeping, just had to close the door. We had another windy and rainy evening which blew the rose plants over and tossed the clean sheets on the clothesline around...we get to wash them again now. But the garden got rain.:)

96 right now, should have added the misting system for the dogs
The commercial ones plug up with hard water. I was going to install a garden one because the valves are half the price to replace. Wife designed one for a flowerbed and it works so well, I was going to let her design this. Guess I better go spray them down.

Got the fruit trees mulched and will start on the berry's and grapes next. Got the water hooked up and started watering the raspberries and blackberry plants, fruit trees next. The wife is cutting asparagus for dinner. Its so hot now (65 degs) that I had to put shorts on. They're calling for snow on Sunday and Monday. We need the moisture.

I guess I am lucky. . . I can go to the county dump and get free mulch from whenever they pick up tree trunks/limbs that people cut down and pile up on the side of the roads for pick up. County dump runs it thru a wood chipper and people just line up with their trucks and trailers to pick up.

The 10 each for the rings was worth not losing another tree to me. She even bought more for the berries On her own.
I am trying to make it where she can do some of the labor, feel she is helping out, and trying to make it easier for her. What she does is hard on her body because she is not used to it. Me, I am a bull in a China shop.
Just watched an independent product review of a string trimmer and thinking that is what she needs.

The 10 each for the rings was worth not losing another tree to me. She even bought more for the berries On her own.
I am trying to make it where she can do some of the labor, feel she is helping out, and trying to make it easier for her. What she does is hard on her body because she is not used to it. Me, I am a bull in a China shop.
Just watched an independent product review of a string trimmer and thinking that is what she needs.
I thought they were like $20-$30 each. That would be a lot better than losing a tree. Some of our trees cost up to $150 each.

I guess I am lucky. . . I can go to the county dump and get free mulch from whenever they pick up tree trunks/limbs that people cut down and pile up on the side of the roads for pick up. County dump runs it thru a wood chipper and people just line up with their trucks and trailers to pick up.
Yeah but our mulch has chicken poo added in. The trees seem to like it.

Latest posts

Back