Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1652312388358.png

“Feds Are Coming For Your Supplements: New Bill Threatens Jail Time For Supplement Companies

1652351979959.png

By ANH-USA.org

Senator Dick Durbin’s (D-IL) bill that threatens tens of thousands of products has officially been introduced. We need all hands on deck to oppose it. Action Alert!

Sen. Dick Durbin has launched his supplement attack by introducing his “Dietary Supplement Listing Act of 2022” with Senator Mike Braun (R-IN).
This bill threatens your ability to access the supplements you rely on to stay healthy. We need to send a strong message to Congress that this is bad for consumers, bad for health, and bad for the economy.

The bill threatens fines and jailtime for companies that do not comply. If a company does not submit the proper information, in the correct form, by the proper date, the supplement is considered misbranded. For the first offense, violators can be imprisoned for one year and fined $1,000 dollars; for the second offense, violators can be imprisoned for three years and fined $10,000. Given the safety record of supplements that will be detailed below, the punishments here hardly seem to fit the crime.”

Next they'll come after ordinary OTC vitamins next, because Vitamin D3, C and Zinc can block the vaccines' COVID's cellular action as effectively as HCQ and Ivermectin. They can't have us curing ourselves of their 'dread disease'. That would spoil the 'game' outcomes they desire. At our house, we've been on a D3 regimen for 12 years, therefore neither of us ever get/got the flu over the years (despite never taking flu shots), and why we never got their COVID symptoms these past 2 years. It's just ordinary flu! THEY are the ones that called it a novel, new virus. Doesn't make it so. They control the microphone and can say what they want. The real killer here, from the get-go, has been the fake vaccines/gene therapy.....not COVID.

Anyone here live in west Virginia that can give me local information for someone who's planning on moving there

The 5 of us are headed out this morning for Ocala, Florida where we will meet Dave for breakfast tomorrow, leave our car in a parking deck, and be driven to their mega-facility somewhere within an hour's distance. For all we know, it could be 5 minutes from the restaurant or it could even be THAT parking deck, but they drive us around for an hour to confuse us? Regardless, I think there were about a dozen people accepted for the tour tomorrow (from the tour posting several weeks ago) so we'll eventually meet them all. I'm not claustrophobic, but I was glad to hear we weren't going to be blindfolded or anything because their van glass is translucent.
I'm almost peeing in my pants in anticipation of seeing everything. I feel like the kid in Willy Wonka who got the golden ticket except I'm pretty sure nothing bad is planned for us. I know it won't excite anyone else, but I can't wait to check out their anti-corrosion waterproofing joint sealing, how much pre-casting vs casting in place, span length? column spacing? Sorry for geeking-out! My wife is most interested in their infirmary and the pre-provisioned residential containers. More on our return.

BeachMilk@BeachMilk

5h··Edited

It’s the staged Christchurch mosque massacre M.O. all over again complete with an FBI-written “manifesto” implicating nationalism and conservative values.

In New Zealand they used their false-flag to disarm their entire nation within 3-months, so what will this hoax be used for in the USA?

WARNING: Violent content

Go ER

Rebekah Worsham
Rebekah Worsham@BreckWorshamOfficial

2h·

The FBI produced a detailed motive and 180 page manifesto for Payton Gendron in less than an hour yet to this day refuse comment on the Vegas shooting all these years later.

But don't mind me. I'm sure there's nothing to see here.

I'm just a commentator commentating.

Latest posts

Back