Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“The ATF is going after Amish farmers, like really....they’re the problem now?

Never in my life would I ever think I’d become so anti-government. I love my country, but the federal government can kiss my freedom loving redneck ###. “

1643366384499.jpeg

“Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust
NEWS
The case raises questions about when exactly someone must register as a federally licensed gun retailer”

#DefundTheFed

Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust?

That whole article sounds a little odd to me. He does have a point, though, about not having a photo ID. Many of my relatives have a hunting rifle, and a shotgun, but not many handguns. Maybe they got them during Rumspringa when they had a drivers license, or maybe they were handed down?

We need to shutdown all federal government and blue state government's functions. Block and protest all functions of government untill the Tyrants resign. Then we arrest them, put them on trial, then hang them.
Was Very PROUD of our Governor here in SC, He gave the yearly State of the State address, He told everyone thats SC was one of the original colonys that helped Write our Constitution and Bill of rights and perhaps we should ALL go to Washington and EXPLAIN those 2 items to them, In SC we live by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

“The ATF is going after Amish farmers, like really....they’re the problem now?

Never in my life would I ever think I’d become so anti-government. I love my country, but the federal government can kiss my freedom loving redneck ###. “

View attachment 14914
“Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust
NEWS
The case raises questions about when exactly someone must register as a federally licensed gun retailer”

#DefundTheFed

Biden's ATF raids Amish dairy farmer, seizes firearm stash in potential 'rogue gun retailer' bust?
Silly. I have spoken to the sheriff and he assures me that he likes to go home at night. If the police or sheriffs department were to go door to door stealing guns, they know many would not go home, ever.

Silly. I have spoken to the sheriff and he assures me that he likes to go home at night. If the police or sheriffs department were to go door to door stealing guns, they know many would not go home, ever.

hate to tell him - if the crap hits the fan for any reason - and the coppers ANYWHERE assist the FEDs of any agency in screwing the citizens >>> he'll automatically become a target - some parts of the country he can resign and still get pulled out of his home & hung - uniform current or former won't make any difference - and their family might even get the rope depending on the reprisal intensity ....

This is happening in PA according to The Blaze article. Didn’t involve the Police nor the Sheriff’s offices. It was ATF agents. Sorry I didn’t make this clearer.

From The Blaze…
“Two weeks ago, agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives stormed Reuben King's Leacock Township property, seizing an untold number of firearms as part of an ongoing investigation into the farmer's alleged gun retail business.

“ATF agents, as part of an ongoing investigation, executed an enforcement operation at the Cattail Foundry and seized evidence,” on Jan. 12, ATF spokesperson Robert Cucinotta announced Monday, according to Lancaster Online.”

Making mom a strawberry cobbler for her birthday. Tomorrow we are going for Japanese. My son loves to watch them "chop chop". Mom, husband and I all have birthdays within 2 weeks of each other so we celebrate with one meal. Cheaper too.
don't you feel just a little cheated,,,,,,,,

my nieces birthday is close to Christmas,,, when she was little she hated it,,,lol

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day for me. I am running my boys thru the auction barn and will start loading them at 6 am. I basically stood out in my pastures deciding tonight. I am going to run thru a couple of my old boys since they are only throwing singles right now. . . Those will be tough. The others, yes, but only to a point. At dinner tonight, I was finally able to convince my Hunny that I really want to go tomorrow, because he was adamant that I was not going, saying I was too attached. I want to be able to talk my boys up and let the ones bidding see how gentile they really are. I didn't tell hunny that part. . . He just thinks I want to see what they are up against as in competition. I have no doubt my boys will outshine any others. I have been to these auctions a few times now, but yes I am VERY PARTIAL! I'm really worried about the 2 old guys I am willing to run thru. Both are throwing only singles right now so need to go. That breaks my heart since they are such sweethearts and one of them actually took a few years to trust me, but now he seeks me out to get his loving. They are both very well built. . . 1 is a Boer and the other a Nubian. The Nubian Jack is amazingly beautiful though! Both have a very good gut, but Jack is brown with white spots. I'm going to have to take pictures tomorrow. I maybe shedding a few tears tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day for me. I am running my boys thru the auction barn and will start loading them at 6 am. I basically stood out in my pastures deciding tonight. I am going to run thru a couple of my old boys since they are only throwing singles right now. . . Those will be tough. The others, yes, but only to a point. At dinner tonight, I was finally able to convince my Hunny that I really want to go tomorrow, because he was adamant that I was not going, saying I was too attached. I want to be able to talk my boys up and let the ones bidding see how gentile they really are. I didn't tell hunny that part. . . He just thinks I want to see what they are up against as in competition. I have no doubt my boys will outshine any others. I have been to these auctions a few times now, but yes I am VERY PARTIAL! I'm really worried about the 2 old guys I am willing to run thru. Both are throwing only singles right now so need to go. That breaks my heart since they are such sweethearts and one of them actually took a few years to trust me, but now he seeks me out to get his loving. They are both very well built. . . 1 is a Boer and the other a Nubian. The Nubian Jack is amazingly beautiful though! Both have a very good gut, but Jack is brown with white spots. I'm going to have to take pictures tomorrow. I maybe shedding a few tears tomorrow.
I'm sorry. We certainly get attached don't we.

Latest posts

Back