Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three of my babies born about a month ago. The white one is Kyle, to his right is Tommy and of coarse closed to me is Jeremy my bottle fed babe. Tommy is Jeremy‘a twin. Jeremy may have been the rejected runt but he is quickly catching up!

Attachments

• AA842382-7973-4ACF-B9F6-EA7E75198543.jpeg
    AA842382-7973-4ACF-B9F6-EA7E75198543.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
I ended up making Shrimp Bisque and Crawfish Etoufee today. Oh so yummy on a cold winters day. I ended up eating the etoufee for dinner with rice. Tomorrow will be the bisque with croutons on top. Brought in all the wood for both the fireplace along with the wood stove to last the night. Still bottle feeding my baby girl who just is resistant. . . Very frustrating at this point. It can take me up to a couple hours to get a bottle down her and I do this 4 times a day since she will not suck. I have never experienced a hard headed babe like her.

This makes me so angry. Our border is wide open with every type of riff raff coming in for free stuff, but we are more worried about Ukraine? Polls show Americans do not agree with sending troops.

Congress has to make the decision not joe. Surely there will be some clear heads. I know of two in the Senate that could still up, but the House is questionable.

Well we already know how Heels up Harris will vote if she makes it to the SC.

Round Heels getting SCOTUS buried isn't a problem except she'll drive them insane >>> problem is if the PuppetMasters find a new VP/POTUS team that actually firms up the disaster before the Fall Elections - gets crap pushed thru Congress and they may influence some positivity in the elections ...

we are the Allies in WW2 hoping to hell that nobody kills off Hitler before the Rhine is breached and the Russians rape their way to Berlin ...

I continued doing my early spring cleaning but at a much SLOWER pace. My back hurt yesterday, but I still did what I could. Today I had to get my hunny to feed my goats. . . I went with him for both feedings, but I really couldn't do much except stand by Jeremy so he would eat grain and not just have the bottle. I did find that I can not climb for high stuff right now. Also learned that I can not turn to either side right now. . . . Told hunny tonight, Hey Babe, Did I ever tell you how thankful I am for the raised toilet and granny grab bar in the bathroom right now. . . Yeah, sorry too much info. Baby girl was hollering and just tried to pick her up. Major back spasms!! Will have to get Hunny to bring her to me. . . I really hate this!!

Latest posts

Back