Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So hunny may have caught Covid? I don’t know yet, but he will not get tested! He had a fever last night.

I’m sorry to hear that Dani! Make sure he takes some Ivermectin, Zinc, C and D3 together right away. My hubby had it and he wouldn’t take it until day 3 when he was getting very sick. It helped him a bit after 8 hours, but a lot after 48.

Lots of love and lots of good stuff for your man Danil!!! Wish a fast recovery, do not let his macho get the better hand, convince him how much you love and need him to get well, no matter what he needs to take or do...just no stupid PCP test to make it worse. It just might be finally a real cold or the old flu...Gary

So hunny may have caught Covid? I don’t know yet, but he will not get tested! He had a fever last night.
Tell him to stay strong and get well soon, if he does have it he is in for a couple days of misery but the the meds he will be fine.
it will completely rob him of his energy or at least it did me. Protect yourself and get him well soon.

He started the protocol 2 days ago. Slept most of the day yesterday. This morning he is much better. I’m taking CDS as a precaution and took some Ivermectin.

When i had Covid i sleept the first 3 days more or less 24/7, the next 2 days half time. After this it was history. As medicine i took some Aspirine and tried to drink and eat as usual.

Laugh for the Day!!

Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) Tweeted:
The mask police are the absolute worst. What a lunatic https://t.co/pD8b7o3gCX

Woooo be the idiot Mask NAZI that goes off on me - I'll take the nearest metal shelf and end the "discussion" toot sweet >>> these are assaults - plain & simple - it doesn't matter what the intent is - you have the right to defend yourself against it .....

Laugh for the Day!!

Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) Tweeted:
The mask police are the absolute worst. What a lunatic https://t.co/pD8b7o3gCX

This Karen and the one at the March this weekend are living proof that Liberals are crazy.. they can't just disagree, they feel they must yell, invoke Trump in every scenario, and call us racists.

1643062168037.jpeg

BINGO!!!

Real meat is the target now of the global warming crowd/totalitarian crowd. Only have protein sources that are manufactured and therefore can be controlled. Destroy meat producers (already in progress).
The big meat packing companies are in on it.
PETA/veganism/anti hunters/etc. have been laying the groundwork for them for decades. At the highest levels it has nothing whatsoever to do with animal welfare.

Real meat is the target now of the global warming crowd/totalitarian crowd. Only have protein sources that are manufactured and therefore can be controlled. Destroy meat producers (already in progress).
The big meat packing companies are in on it.
PETA/veganism/anti hunters/etc. have been laying the groundwork for them for decades. At the highest levels it has nothing whatsoever to do with animal welfare.

They aren’t even hiding the fact they are forcing us toward their goal of “only eating meat once in awhile as a snack” and learning to eat BUGS! Naturally, they won’t give up fresh meat, just the peasants will be forced to.

Latest posts

Back