Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send pictures please! I’m jealous of your place in the Ozarks! Would love to have a place there.
20220120_081910.jpg
20220120_081910.jpg

Raining here, but the temps are dropping.

It's a nice morning, the sun is out.

20220120_081910.jpg

Today was the first day I over slept for work in years. Normally I am up before the alarm. Thank Goodness I have little Emmi who was hungry at 4 am and started hollering. That is the time I have to clock in for work. I really don't know what the rules are, but I know it adds up and you can get fired after so many. Just two more days of working, Friday and Sunday evening for inventory and I start my "vacation". It's not really, except I am not going into work. Plan will be to start an early Spring Cleaning. . . . . I have been doing the Military Diet for the first 3 days and then my "diet" since. Have now lost 10lbs. Looking ok for the upcoming wedding. I bought a new dress and am hoping it still looks good on me. Next week though, I plan on doing some baking. . .

They were predicting cold temps...so...I washed the car so we could have some more snow for the kids here. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW??? It started raining today and it should turn into snow by morning. We'll see.
For best results, leave your windows rolled down too.

Kawasaki 300 Brute Force,,, I pick it up in the morning,,,, I also picked up a 2 man ladder stand from Walmart on clearance for $50,,,to good a deal to pass on
View attachment 14833
Does the brute force have duel shocks on the rear or the mono shock, be careful of the single rear shock.
I bought one in 2004 with the single shock and i love the machine but the single shock makes it easy to flip over on a incline, the rear shock is too soft and has a lot of travel. Be careful.

Latest posts

Back