Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 14775

Folks who couldn’t get into the Trump Save America Rally.

I was streaming live on Rumble - when Trump was talking about the huge crowd and asked the cameras to swing around and show the extent of the back spread >>>> most of the cameras wouldn't - they were covering the speech - intending to cut & paste responses to make everything negative - but they aren't showing anything that can't be rigged, audited & censored ....

1642457790030.jpeg

• “The association between vitamin D status and SARS-CoV2 infection, COVID-19 related hospitalization, COVID-19 related ICU admission, and COVID-19 related mortality was reported in 17, 9, 27, and 35 studies, respectively.
  • Severe deficiency, deficiency and insufficiency of vitamin D were all associated with ICU admission SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 hospitalization.”

I have this little girl in my lap. She was born last week, but her old momma is not producing enough milk so I did end up bringing her in. Emmi has not been wanting to suck on a bottle yet and have to force still. Hopefully she catches on quick. If I put her down in the playpen she hollers. Even put a heat lamp on her. It may be a long night.dimage.jpg

I have this little girl in my lap. She was born last week, but her old momma is not producing enough milk so I did end up bringing her in. Emmi has not been wanting to suck on a bottle yet and have to force still. Hopefully she catches on quick. If I put her down in the playpen she hollers. Even put a heat lamp on her. It may be a long night.dView attachment 14786

Little Emmi is adorable!! If I were there I would take care of her.

Boss lady is on vacation this week getting ready for her son's upcoming wedding on Saturday. She came in to shop today with her MIL, both maskless. Yes I was invited to the wedding along with 1 other co-worker. Got a hug from MIL and did some chit chatting. . . Back working, I get a call from Hunny. He came in town for a hair cut before wedding. . .They were all out there. Told MIL you know that my hunny's GF is your DIL, but at least I like her. 🤣 And for our new members or lurkers, this is all a joke in between friends I want to go dress shopping tomorrow on my day off. Co-worker is doing the same. We are both after the same color. . . I told her if you find a dress, send me a picture. I dont need us showing up as twinseys. . . .

I have this little girl in my lap. She was born last week, but her old momma is not producing enough milk so I did end up bringing her in. Emmi has not been wanting to suck on a bottle yet and have to force still. Hopefully she catches on quick. If I put her down in the playpen she hollers. Even put a heat lamp on her. It may be a long night.dView attachment 14786
Little Emmi went out during feeding to spend some time with mom for a few hours and mom did feed her a couple times, which was good. I brought her in tonight though. Yesterday, she wanted to fight the bottle and will say most of the day today. Tonight she is more receptive. She still will not suck, but doesn't fight the nipple and allows it to trickle in when I squeeze and she swallows. Baby steps. . . Literally. She now has a fully tummy and snuggled on down in my lap. She was hollering in the playpen earlier, , , I may need to throw in a dirty shirt so I am not having to hold her all night.

Little Emmi went out during feeding to spend some time with mom for a few hours and mom did feed her a couple times, which was good. I brought her in tonight though. Yesterday, she wanted to fight the bottle and will say most of the day today. Tonight she is more receptive. She still will not suck, but doesn't fight the nipple and allows it to trickle in when I squeeze and she swallows. Baby steps. . . Literally. She now has a fully tummy and snuggled on down in my lap. She was hollering in the playpen earlier, , , I may need to throw in a dirty shirt so I am not having to hold her all night.

Attachments

• DA3D9321-2DE0-421B-ACA9-7161DE1A8B97.jpeg
    DA3D9321-2DE0-421B-ACA9-7161DE1A8B97.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
I feel like I have shopped till I drop today. . . went to multiple stores in the city to find a dress for an upcoming wedding. I felt REALLY uncomfortable at the mall by myself. I got there at 10 am when I thought they should open, but that didn't happen until 11am today. I worked in the mall for about 10 years so know what the hours used to be. I was texting my friend, when I saw shoes quickly approaching. . . I looked up. He mumbled something and moved to his right. Other than the mall. I felt safe going to the small boutiques. Finally found one at S&M along with shoes. . . very nice and only $51.15 spent for both shoes and dress. There was a BIG sale! After that I met up with hunny on a search for a replacement heating element for an electric stove for the big house at the rent property with no luck.

Latest posts

Back