Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to look this one up . . . gender fluid. How is it so many kids now days are not certain of their roles in society anymore? I blame some parents along with the in indoctrination that happens in the public school system. It starts in lower levels more and more now with the CRT teachings. I have seen it even with the kindergarten age. Not happening in our schools but in the major Democratic cities across the nation. It used to be more directed at the college level.

A friend of my Uncle's, who is very conservative asked him what happened to our kids? His response was, we sent them to college. . . Those cousins were on the younger side of our family with me being the being number 5 in line of 28 grand kids out of the original 7 kids.

gender-fluid: [adjective] of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is not fixed.
1638838484423.png

It occurred to me today that everyone should be picking up an extra car battery for every thing with an electric start...cars, trucks, tractors, mowers...etc and put them on a battery tender. If China decides to stop selling to us for whatever, we'll be in a hurt.
That would be nice but I can't afford to stockpile 50+ batteries.

Latest posts

Back