Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.. 325° instead of 350° . Got it. I've seen people rub them down with butter or oil and stick onions and celery in the cavity. I have cooked lots of whole chickens so I'll just tack on the time.
I chop onions and apples and use fresh sage and rosemary from my garden and stuff the turkey with those. I also brine the turkey for 24 hours before roasting and it always turns out amazing, never dry.

My turkeys are currency. Murder it, pluck it, gut it. clean it. Fire up the smoker. I have a two chamber smoker. The lower one has charcoal, wood of your choice. I prefer Mesquite. Any (most) hardwood will do. If you have an orchard apple, cherry, and I tried this year, apricot do well. Resist using pine. It makes everything taste like Gin. In side I put chopped up apple, onion. peppers and cranberries on the inside. Take your time. The lower smoke chamber has a rack where I put a caldron of water with pepper corns and cranberries. Check the temperature sometimes. It should be about 180 degrees. The upper chamber is where the magic takes place. Hot flavored steam and long term smoke for about 18 hours. More for more less for less. The smoke chamber is about 4 feet long. If the wings and legs start to look a little brown move it farther from the fire. One more thing it keeps longer than oven baked. And makes an excellent pot pie. Happy Thanksgiving! D
I want to try this next year.
Definitely not doing a huge family get together next year. I need drama free - my life is stressful enough.

Needing their weapons, but dont worry. it is way under their states $975 or whatever it truly is to actually convict. . . I have NO SYMPATHY .for those that cjoose to stay in that state. It's been years since they had any REAL LEADERSHIP. Honestly I don't even know when they have had any. . . I am sure there is at least one out there, somewhere??

Needing their weapons, but dont worry. it is way under their states $975 or whatever it truly is to actually convict. . . I have NO SYMPATHY .for those that cjoose to stay in that state. It's been years since they had any REAL LEADERSHIP. Honestly I don't even know when they have had any. . . I am sure there is at least one out there, somewhere??
Arnie? lol

Pick again, but I do think that was the true CA downfall. Im sure it was before even then, but I have not been closely following until recent years.
I’m trying to remember who we had. It’s always been a disaster. There was Jerry Brown (pretty sure he was awful)
Gray Davis, blah. Pete Wilson may have been decent. He was a republican, probably the last one to ever be elected there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
“Our rural ancestors, with little blest,
Patient of labour when the end was rest,
Indulged the day that housed their annual grain,
With feasts, and off’rings, and a thankful strain.” – Alexander Pope

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all preppers...Gary

Interestingly, here is Ice Age Farmer saying “this could be a sign of war”.

China has gone dark as far as offering visibility into shipping vessels and #SupplyChain — this is a bigger deal than most realize.

Possible precursor for war:

“Terrestrial AIS signals typically provide the greatest data coverage and insight into shipping in Chinese ports, so this data decline could significantly impact ocean supply chain visibility across China, one of the world’s major importers of coal and iron ore and exporters of containers.”

Furthermore, Ms Cook noted, the shipping industry has become increasingly reliant on AIS data for a broad range of functions, including route planning, port logistics and congestion analysis.”

“Ultimately, the significant reductions we are seeing in the count of vessels signalling in China will reduce the ability to accurately monitor vessel activity, and this could have knock-on effects to already squeezed global supply chains,” she added.

https://theloadstar.com/new-law-in-china-coincides-with-massive-cut-in-vessel-location-data/

I LOVE IT!! DUMPOCRAT CITIES UNITE! PILFER, POOP, SHOOT UP DRUGS, BURN, LOOT, AND SHOOT OUT YOUR CITIES ACROSS AMERICA!!! REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN!!!!

'Flash mob' of 30 looters rampage through two Minnesota Best Buys: Thieves take TVs, tablets and hoverboards as smash and grabs spread beyond California

They can't even report on it! The criminals are in charge!!! VOTE BLUE, CA, OR, WA, MN, IL!!!!! DEFUND THE POLICE AND EMPTY THE PRISONS!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: News Crew Security Guard Shot in Oakland Dies From Injuries; Photo of Suspect Vehicle Released
News Security Guard Shot In Oakland Dies From Injuries – CBS San Francisco (cbslocal.com)

I LOVE IT!! DUMPOCRAT CITIES UNITE! PILFER, POOP, SHOOT UP DRUGS, BURN, LOOT, AND SHOOT OUT YOUR CITIES ACROSS AMERICA!!! REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN!!!!

'Flash mob' of 30 looters rampage through two Minnesota Best Buys: Thieves take TVs, tablets and hoverboards as smash and grabs spread beyond California

They can't even report on it! The criminals are in charge!!! VOTE BLUE, CA, OR, WA, MN, IL!!!!! DEFUND THE POLICE AND EMPTY THE PRISONS!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: News Crew Security Guard Shot in Oakland Dies From Injuries; Photo of Suspect Vehicle Released
News Security Guard Shot In Oakland Dies From Injuries – CBS San Francisco (cbslocal.com)
Stupidity is as contagious as COVID 19 in those democratic states it seems. I love it, they also should hand out crack and 9mm so they can take each other out too.

Interestingly, here is Ice Age Farmer saying “this could be a sign of war”.

China has gone dark as far as offering visibility into shipping vessels and #SupplyChain — this is a bigger deal than most realize.

Possible precursor for war:

“Terrestrial AIS signals typically provide the greatest data coverage and insight into shipping in Chinese ports, so this data decline could significantly impact ocean supply chain visibility across China, one of the world’s major importers of coal and iron ore and exporters of containers.”

Furthermore, Ms Cook noted, the shipping industry has become increasingly reliant on AIS data for a broad range of functions, including route planning, port logistics and congestion analysis.”

“Ultimately, the significant reductions we are seeing in the count of vessels signalling in China will reduce the ability to accurately monitor vessel activity, and this could have knock-on effects to already squeezed global supply chains,” she added.

https://theloadstar.com/new-law-in-china-coincides-with-massive-cut-in-vessel-location-data/

the Chinese civilian fleet belongs to the GOV - and they'll be using the various cargo ship configerations for the Taiwan invasion - they'll need some modification for helicopter tendering and the roll on/off vehicle carriers will take time to load with armor >>> you'll see the entire fleet leave US waters and head for safety before the balloon pops

1638163985044.jpeg

Latest posts

Back