Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up working an 11:10 hour shift today although I was only scheduled 8 hours. After boss lady came in, I asked how our numbers were. . . I really felt like they were up. She told me those numbers hadn't dropped yet. Told her I felt like they were WAY UP. Numbers finally came in . . . up 38.2%. Yes I am feeling it too. After taking my break I saw her in the office. I asked her if I saw that correct since she text me. . . Yeah. Then she tells me, You know you are a prostitute. Yep, I felt it anally today. Business is really good right now. Planning on getting a few hours sleep and then back in. After tomorrow my window is shut down by Wed around noon. After that it will be panic buyers who just want to bring something to the party.

Anyone ever give captcha wrong answers? One time I read that they are not about descerning bot vs human and more about a machine learning algorithm that is used to identify objects in photos automatically. I enjoy clicking on a plane here and there with the boats and it never complains!.

Last night I did have to get up to do the nightly potty thing, We feed Maggie Moo in the bedroom and then also have 2 different blanket laid out for Mags and Buddy. Last night I got up to do the potty business I skipped over Maggie Moo's dish to step onto Bud Man's blanket which sent me sliding across the room slamming into the door. Yeah today my tibs are hurting, , ,

Ended up working an 11:10 hour shift today although I was only scheduled 8 hours. After boss lady came in, I asked how our numbers were. . . I really felt like they were up. She told me those numbers hadn't dropped yet. Told her I felt like they were WAY UP. Numbers finally came in . . . up 38.2%. Yes I am feeling it too. After taking my break I saw her in the office. I asked her if I saw that correct since she text me. . . Yeah. Then she tells me, You know you are a prostitute. Yep, I felt it anally today. Business is really good right now. Planning on getting a few hours sleep and then back in. After tomorrow my window is shut down by Wed around noon. After that it will be panic buyers who just want to bring something to the party.
Hunny just came in and said I cant you believe you posted that. He obviously needs to learn a few things about me. . .

"Friendsgiving" is not a popular thing, it's been pushed by loony lefties on and off since 2004. Then there was a Bailey's Irish Cream ad campaign about it in 2011, followed by an episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey about it.
Butterball filed a trademark for "Butterball Friendsgiving" and then finally last year there was a movie about it actually called Friendsgiving which bombed like the Tsar Bomba (19% on Rotten Tomatoes 🤣 ).
But not to be deterred, Hollywood is making ANOTHER ONE.
QGTEJiL.jpg

Hunny caught me while I was looking thru the looking glass at my own back side. I had to explain to him that I just wanted to make sure mine still looked "right". I have seen so many that just didn't recently.

Isn’t that the truth?! Do these women even look at their rear ends? 🤪 That said, I do wear the thicker leggings out and about with long sweaters and boots. Women who are thin or with decent curves look good in them in my estimation.

I'm waiting to see a "Biden Christmas" - if it's anything close to the one employee party when he was VP - better put on a bigger SS team - Christmas brings out the perv in the guy ....

Last night I did have to get up to do the nightly potty thing, We feed Maggie Moo in the bedroom and then also have 2 different blanket laid out for Mags and Buddy. Last night I got up to do the potty business I skipped over Maggie Moo's dish to step onto Bud Man's blanket which sent me sliding across the room slamming into the door. Yeah today my tibs are hurting, , ,
Thinking I may have fractured at least one rib sliding across the wood floor into the door. . . Not good timing during the holiday season. Yesterday, I was what my boss calls a "machine". Today its caught up to me and I was what I would consider a normal worker. It HURTS when I sneeze, cough or have to put pressure on a downward motion especially with the harder cheeses. I had to ask the guy doing Roti to come move my 95lb block of parm into the cooler and also do the last cut of my parm which is close to the rind, I got the first cut done but only about 25% of the other. It can takes months for a rib too heal.

Finally told boss lady today what was up. . . If you seeing me holding my left breast, I promise it is not sexual. . . Hunny suggest we wrap the girls area in an ace bandage.

Why the hell do you still live there is the question?
I would move in a heart beat, but wife would not. I have my BOL 20 acres 12 miles from the nearest city. She makes enough for me to have retired 7 years ago. It’s all about balance.
The thing I hate the most is I can’t come out and say publicly the things I say here. And I am even pretty mild here.

Next weekend in Switzerland will be held a vote on the tightening of the Covid law (which would be valid for 9 years and would give the Federal Council the power to legislate without parliamentary provisions).
Wish us good luck that this law is rejected (even if it is suspected that the result was already written before the vote).

Latest posts

Back