Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are sitting at a fire. Im drinking a cold one. Lets Go Brandon!

1119211950.jpg

We are sitting at a fire. Im drinking a cold one. Lets Go Brandon!

View attachment 14187
I wish I could be sitting by a bon fire tonight myself, but will be going back to work tomorrow. Boss lady scheduled me off Fri and Sat, but I asked to work on Sat and off on Sunday. Being off 2 days straight on the weekend before Thanksgiving is just crazy for me. It is cold here and have a small fire in the wood stove to warm up the bedroom after my shower.

Gonna drive up a pick up an Aunt for thanksgiving. Want to do it before Portland starts going up in flames.
Isn‘t it interesting no MSM reports of rioting.
I am sure it’s happening.
Andy Ngo would have let us know...if they hadn't run him out of the country. He had to flee to England for fear of his life.

I got bored with all the complaining here. Just glanced at the threads for the first time in a bit and 90% are nothing but political hate, whining, complaining and conspiracy theories. Not much about prepping and learning any more. This used to be a really good group of people that wanted to learn and exchange ideas. I wish you all well
I agree with most of what you're saying Brent. But politics absolutely has a lot to do with prepping. One political side, led by your boy Biden, wants to go aginst everything that once made this a great country. And the other side is too wimpy to put up much of a fight.
There are still a lot of good people on this site, and most are very passionate about the direction of how things are going.
Here's a suggestion for you, how about starting some non-political prepping threads about what interests you? I'd like to start more thread's but most of the time I can't from my phone. Lead the way.
Or your own "non-political" prepper site.

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything because the local news just showed about three dozen idiots in black breaking a few storefront windows downtown. BUT, they did manage this, because feckless Ted Wheeler, our mayor, has completely neutered the police. COMPLETELY. You have to watch the minute video to see just how bad it is. There is about as many protesters as cops, and the cops are running scared..... from a bunch of kids with colored hair, tattoos, piercings, and a couple of bullhorns.

Protesters corner Portland police into garage (msn.com)

Should have a good offer on our place in a week, a little early so will be boondocking in our RV at the new property until we can get the well drilled in April.
Going to build a chicken coop, greenhouse and shop before the small house - just thinking of all the work is both exciting and exhausting.
I can't help but be upset - my 20 year old son who I raised by myself since he was 4, until I met his stepdad when he was 10, has decided to go down and live with his dad and work construction in CA. I would love his help on the property, my hubby is in his 60's, and I am still working more than full time- but now his sperm donor has reaped the benefits of all the hard work I did to raise my son. He said he would come up to help us, but his "Dad" needs him. Such a jacka**.

Not to mention the back child support 100k I'm owed - and all the excess student loan debt I took out as a single mom to help with child care as I didn't get housing assistance - BS programs.
OK sorry to vent. But it irritates me. You would think a single mom busting her a** in school with 2 small kids would catch a break. Nope. It's these druggies and people you can make dependent on the system.

I have been seeing women wearing printed leggings to the store on a regular basis now. I will admit they are comfortable, but I do not think they should be worn out of the home. Mom gave me some pjs a couple years ago with those printed type leggings. Hunny caught me while I was looking thru the looking glass at my own back side. I had to explain to him that I just wanted to make sure mine still looked "right". I have seen so many that just didn't recently.

I call for an immediate ban on all vehicles. To stop these vehicles from committing mass murder.

Be careful with that, there are some loony lefties that would jump at the chance to stop us peons from driving cars. Of course it won't apply to them since they don't actually drive themselves, they have chauffeurs who would be still be allowed to have cars and drive since they are "professionals" and therefore know how to drive without leaving a carbon footprint.🤪

Latest posts

Back