Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found out this morni g that when my son goes into commu ity to volunteer through school, they make them leave pbones at school. I went and told them nope. That's why he hasa phone, in case he's out and gets seperated or God forbid gets i to an accident. He cant use other phones because he cant read and goes by pictures. We shall see how it went because he worked today.

When is impact? Doesn’t an X-class flair affect airplane passengers?
It was a weaker X flare, just barely big enough to get in the cool category. This weekend sometime, I do not know. I just go by the updates on the SolarHam site. I have no idea exactly when it will arrive. The airplane and its passengers should be fine. Most aircraft are hardened for these CME events and, being they know it is coming, I assume they would cancel the flights if it posed even the slightest threat.

It was a weaker X flare, just barely big enough to get in the cool category. This weekend sometime, I do not know. I just go by the updates on the SolarHam site. I have no idea exactly when it will arrive. The airplane and its passengers should be fine. Most aircraft are hardened for these CME events and, being they know it is coming, I assume they would cancel the flights if it posed even the slightest threat.

I appreciate the information and your knowledge!! 👍

Can’t wait to see the picture!!! :D
Finally finished the church doors. Great weather stayed with me for a week and the temps were freezing at 6 am and got up to 75°F around midday...
door.JPG
locks.JPG
sign.JPG

The wood was gray and cracked from the weather and lack of love for around 40 years now...live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back