Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shower has a 3 handle type faucet hot/cold/shower to tub. They dont make those anymore. Finally found one at Home Depot. Cheap, ugly, but it fits. My shower is tile so i either had to replace the tiles or go with the cheap/ugly.

if it's a name brand - try getting re-build parts for it - old "new" stock of that stuff is laying around the big older plumbing shops ...

I have never used the shock option on Leon's collar just the vibrate. Thought i would try it on myself on the lowest level (1). Scared the poo out of me. Itwill definitely get Leon's attention if i decide to use it.
One time my bil and I were out in the shop drinking. The dogs shock collar was on my work bench. We took turns putting the collar on and shocking each other. These things do work, I've never chased a chicken since.

One time my bil and I were out in the shop drinking. The dogs shock collar was on my work bench. We took turns putting the collar on and shocking each other. These things do work, I've never chased a chicken since.
Haha. Men saying "hold my beer. Crank that collar up" I was shocked that the lowest setting packed such a wallop.

Collin Powell died from covid and he was double vaxxed, lol what an idiot. He didnt get the secret instructions to get the placebo vaxx?
Im more upset that Thelma Lou from Andy Griffith died. 95 years old.

My son has all of the black and white episodes.

I didnt let my kids watch most of the stuff their friends did. They grew up on black and white movies with Cary Grant, Bogie, clark Gable, Doris Day, Katherine Hepburn. That's when movies proved you didnt have to have sex and profanity to make great cinema.

Powell died because he had multiple myeloma and Parkenson's. Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response.
COVID was basically just a complication.
Along with the being 84. Age will get all of us eventually
RIP

I have never used the shock option on Leon's collar just the vibrate. Thought i would try it on myself on the lowest level (1). Scared the poo out of me. Itwill definitely get Leon's attention if i decide to use it.
The shock works really quickly, usually by the second time the dog quits what your shocking him for. Pit bulls may take a couple more though. Loveable but stubborn

Im more upset that Thelma Lou from Andy Griffith died. 95 years old.

My son has all of the black and white episodes.

I didnt let my kids watch most of the stuff their friends did. They grew up on black and white movies with Cary Grant, Bogie, clark Gable, Doris Day, Katherine Hepburn. That's when movies proved you didnt have to have sex and profanity to make great cinema.
Every night the wife and I watch an episode of Perry Mason, followed by Mannix and sometimes Magnum PI.
We dont watch any of the new shows.

Robin we have 2 large outside dogs that belong to my husband. When they were young pups they started developing the habit of chasing cars, atv's etc.
We ended up having to buy shock collars to break them. They worked great and once we got their attention the vibrator option was all it took to correct the habit. Every now and then they have to have a refresher course but the collars ended up being a good solution to hard headed dogs used correctly and responsibly.

Latest posts

Back