Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slick Willie is not doing to slick at the moment??
What goes around, comes around...
What goes in, the same comes back out...
What you sow, that do ye reap....
Lord have mercy, I can not be happy if anyone is not healthy, even the bad people, Christ taught us to pray for those who hate us and we are piling coals upon their heads in hell...rejoice for your health but do not take the risk of anything coming back on you, especially bad wishes...live free, Gary

I just got back from a short vacation and when I picked my dog up he was so enthusiastic it warmed my heart! He is literally glued to me right now. There’s not much better than the love of a good dog
I used to be away from home for months at a time. The best greeting is the dog greeting when you get home.

I’m working on cleaning and organizing my enclosed pole barn/shop area. It’s 4 bays of woodworking tools and supplies and electrical supplies. About three feet deep mostly… when I was working long hours each week it just became a catch all for stuff. Now that I’m retired I have no excuse not to get it in shape. I’ve always enjoyed making furniture and antique replicas but the shop is such a over stuffed mess I haven’t been able to for a long while now. I’ll sell some stuff on Craigslist, haul some to goodwill, and haul some to the landfill. I’m seriously over being a pack rat now. My new motto is simplify and don’t bring anything home until I’ve gotten rid of three first!

I’m working on cleaning and organizing my enclosed pole barn/shop area. It’s 4 bays of woodworking tools and supplies and electrical supplies. About three feet deep mostly… when I was working long hours each week it just became a catch all for stuff. Now that I’m retired I have no excuse not to get it in shape. I’ve always enjoyed making furniture and antique replicas but the shop is such a over stuffed mess I haven’t been able to for a long while now. I’ll sell some stuff on Craigslist, haul some to goodwill, and haul some to the landfill. I’m seriously over being a pack rat now. My new motto is simplify and don’t bring anything home until I’ve gotten rid of three first!

I'd keep all usable materials. Everything will continue to get worse for many years. There will soon be a day when you won't be able to go to a store and buy everything you want or need.

1634424468721.png

I have no doubt there are many that try to push this unoffical vaccine mandate. Where is it in law? I would like to see that.I have yet to see it, only a press release so far. I do wonder why so many companies are caving without an executive order, and even then states should be able to over ride it. 12th Amendment if not mistaken.

Typical union BS. They want more money and more benefits. I hope JD breaks the union. I've got no use for union cry babies.
There was a time unions were needed. Some companies were making kids work 15 hour days and such. But those days are long gone. Unions have outlived their usefulness

Latest posts

Back