Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just had to have a brutal conversation with a Young gentleman that thought it was a good idea to pull up into my field and shine it fore deer, he soon saw the choice he made was a foolish one. The sound of a round being racked into an AR15 in the dark sent him into oh s-it mode, I have never heard anyone say I’m sorry that many times in one sentence. Lol
i think he learned a lesson tonight for sure, old men don’t play.
Laser on rifle works great when green dot lands on them too!!!!

William Shatner 90, off to space. The man is 90, overweight and uses a cpap to sleep. Not exactly healthy, but it's his choice

the guy has always been a plucky SOB - did his own stunts in his younger days - got injured with a lifelong disability on the Star Trek stage - even was crawling around the rocks in his last Trek movie ....

the guy has always been a plucky SOB - did his own stunts in his younger days - got injured with a lifelong disability on the Star Trek stage - even was crawling around the rocks in his last Trek movie ....
He's 90 years old, and if he dies in space . . . so what? I don't mean to sound callous or insensitive, but if I have a choice--at 90--of dying in a nursing home or dying in space . . . then I would choose to die in space doing something ground-breaking like this.

He's 90 years old, and if he dies in space . . . so what? I don't mean to sound callous or insensitive, but if I have a choice--at 90--of dying in a nursing home or dying in space . . . then I would choose to die in space doing something ground-breaking like this.
Absolutely!

Kinda excited. My seeder came 2 weeks early. I decided to go with a receiver ATV hitch one. I can hook it up to the tractor easily.
1. I am not a farmer, just want to overseed for some better pasture. 2. Not sure the tractor can handle some of the hills. 3. An ATV is high on the wife’s list.

1634299353123.png

Latest posts

Back