Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a chuckle for your morning! :D

1632737320238.png

The thought of everyone walking around with helmets on their heads...like at the beach or in office meetings made me laugh!

Last edited:
We had a neighbor boy years ago that would ride his bike over to visit one of our sons. His mom always made him put his helmet on. Well he'd forget to take it off. He'd stay and play with his helmet on.
I been thinking about wearing a helmet myself. I can’t afford the deductible on my health insurance ever since my plan was infected with hope and change.

Got some firewood split today, only 3 more cords to go. Got the floor of the woodshed done and the forms for the new smokehouse. There's a chance of rain tomorrow so I'll hold off on mixing the concrete until Wednesday. I'll start framing the woodshed and the fur shed addition on Wednesday too.
We're getting some strong winds now, could get up 55 mph tonight.

I took my visiting friends to another town to the dentist. Andy cannot be helped since he has a cyst that needs to be removed before any work can be done. Markus is getting a tooth replaced which he broke by falling down, cost is about $120.00. Gudy got her dentures fixed and a tooth replaced which broke when she dropped them for $50.00, so, I guess at least two of them are happy and Andy will go back to Germany, get his cyst removed, build his jawbones a bit back up and come back next year and try again...
Gonna do some beef and pork gulasch again today for them if it does not rain again. Got some pine needle and pine cone moonshine today and was promised a bottle of walnut moonshine tomorrow...can't wait to try the walnut stuff, it took 6 months of sitting, got distilled and then another 3 months to age. If I can, I'll get an extra bottle to age for some special time in the future...like Trumps return or the downfall of the DS cronies...live free, GP

It’s sad when someone this stupid is running things, hell he can’t even put a coherent sentence together with out multiple long pauses and at least one gaff. Hey Joey boy they have a room down at the nursing home in the boiler room ready for you, don’t worry about covid booster the carbon monoxide from the boiler kills all variants of COVID.🤣🥵😴

Latest posts

Back