Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Sheriff defending the mag dump saying "evil can never be dead enough"
I found the piece you are talking about,and in this case the a-hole deserved what he got,,,,,,, but that is far from being true most of the time,,,

,,,, do I approve of everything they do,,,,,,,,,,, in a word ,,,,,,, no ,,,but we have to have them, without them the thugs would be in charge,no city would be safe

Last edited:
1631661278886.png

You will be missed.

As long as you are driving in Mississippi, LOL.
Mississippi has no open container law. So as long as your blood alcohol is below 0.08, you can legally drink and drive.
In my state, until fairly recently, it was OK to have a couple beers while driving. The theory was that a man could have a couple drinks to relax after having a hard day at work.

Make sure you bring the water to a boil first then slowly stir in the grits to the boiling water. Otherwise you get lumpy grits.

I tried grits years ago when I was in SC - I nearly spewed - but I got them back - I gave them Vegemite on toast, real thick too - LOL, I can still see them hurling into the sink.
You keep your grits, I'll keep my Vegemite!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I tried grits years ago when I was in SC - I nearly spewed - but I got them back - I gave them Vegemite on toast, real thick too - LOL, I can still see them hurling into the sink.
You keep your grits, I'll keep my Vegemite!
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Like many other things, it's all in how you prepare them.

I'm finishing up the roofing on some of our out buildings today. Working on the new atv shed now, then the outhouse, pig barn and the pump house addition. Possibly tomorrow I'll stain the barn addition and the new atv shed.
Got the lumber yesterday to build the floors on the new wood shed and the fur shed addition. I'll get the framing lumber next Tuesday.
Our grandson wants me to build him a cabin in the timber above the pond. I need to start a material list for that. He's 5 years old and wants a trappers cabin like grandpa's.

Latest posts

Back